We had our colour appointment back in mid June and are STILL waiting on these to be finalised. 4 months on. Some of the guys have been great but other have had me pulling my hair out. We had a lot of back and forth on our kitchen as we signed our tender on an old promo and the quotes coming back had charges for the inclusive items. Then every time we signed a variation and it had an error on another point or other variations were missed and had to be resigned. I think all up we are about $3-4k over what we thought was our complete quote (not PA) for our kitchen.
We now have had 2 instances where we have items included as part of a promotion or vouchers in our contract but are now being told they are not included.
On contract signing our CSR told us we would hear from her each week, even if its just to check in. So far it has been a lot of our chasing her for updates or reply to emails! We waited 2 months for a variation to be sent through to change an external sliding door to a window.
I honestly can not wait to see the back of the whole admin process.
I wouldn't worry too much. Your file progress isn't being held up by the appointments not being finalised. What vouchers are you referring to and who is saying they are no longer valid? If its in your contact it is.
At what stage are you up to in regards to your plans.