I have to report our good news too.
After I heard from my conveyancer that CBA was not ready to settle yet.
I went over to my branch and happened to came accross the branch manager.
She listened to my story and personally guarantee will do her best to chase them up. If it come to worst, 'she will attend the settlement herself' or something along that line.
And... Woila ...!! the next day which was the settlement day, everything was fine.
My conveyancer rang to congratulated us and said that the branch sent their own lender for the settlement. So glad that it's turn out good.
Good luck for everyone that still waiting, hope that it won't be much longer.
'fingers and toes crossed'