Join Login
Building ForumLighting + Lighting Design

Do you want more information on Lighting?

Page 1 of 1
Hello Everyone!!

Interested in finding out what information you want/need about lighting? Is there something puzzling you, can't decide on what style of lighting you need or an upcoming project?

Let me know what it is that you need and I will be here to answer and provide all the insights you need!

Looking forward to hearing from you all!

Maria

The Lighting Guru!!
Hi Maria, We would really appreciate some advice on lighting placement and styles that would suit our space. Our style definitely is more modern than traditional, we like downlights and want some type of pendant lights over the kitchen island, and possibly a feature light over the dining table. We really want to get the lighting right in our home so any suggestions or advice would be extremely helpful. Thank you so much

Stilettos & Bricks, our Building Journey Blog - https://stilettosbricks.wordpress.com/
Building thread - viewtopic.php?f=31&t=85183&hilit=secret+harbour
Hi Maria

In echoing ms_prez above we would also really appreciate some assistance or guiding on our upcoming lighting appointment.

We would like a pendant over the kitchen bench & dining table area. Downlights in all areas except laundry, garage, bed 2/3/4, and main bathroom/ensuite.

We’d also consider fans with lighting as well.

Related
24/09/2023
Affordable Living Homes want more $$

Building A New House

I would be wary. Is you site demilished but nothing else done? Sounds like liquidity problems to me. Our builder did the same. Got hundreds of thousands of dollars of…

20/10/2023
Contact information for fencing

Landscape & Garden Design

We are at the stage on our build in Kilcoy, Queensland where we need to get our fencing installed but we cant get any contact details for our neighbours to give them…

You are here
Building ForumLighting + Lighting Design
Home
Pros
Forum