Join Login
Building ForumLighting + Lighting Design

Bathroom exhaust combined with LED light

Page 1 of 1
I was looking for a recessed bathroom exhaust & came across this
Broan Recessed Fans with LED Light
Sound rating of only 39dB – creating less noise volume than a traditional house fan making it perfect for rooms where noise must be kept to a minimum
Exhausts 100 cubic metres per hour (CMH)
White or brushed aluminum fascia matched to designs of recessed light manufacturers
Energy efficient lighting – one 9 Watt, LED bulb included – WR100L-W and WR100L-BA models
157mm tall housing fits new construction, 100mm round duct connector

Could someone with technical know-how comment on both the exhaust & the light qualities?
Hi There Lenarufus,

Sorry to see no one has gotten back to you! Exhaust and Light kits are really common these days, some people seem to think they are not as efficient as two separate units, however it really depends on the efficiency and airflow of the unit.

You could give this Inline fan by Ventair a go - https://www.golights.com.au/shower-inli ... te-ventair

Air delivery is 210/cubed meters per hour!

You can always give our team a call to find out more information or compare models!

Good Luck
Related
24/12/2023
Seeking feedback: Exhaust fan for home office

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

My home office is hot with computer equipment running virtually 18 hours a day. When it gets unbearably warm I simply step out of my door into the living area which is…

25/02/2024
How to exhaust heat from closed in veranda

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

There may be answers here but can't find anything. I have a closed in veranda, four windows. North facing, just had sunblock blinds installed. A bit cooler (actually…

You are here
Building ForumLighting + Lighting Design
Home
Pros
Forum