Join Login
Building ForumLighting + Lighting Design

Vanity lights above mirror

Page 1 of 1
What has everyone got above their mirrors in their bathrooms and ensuites? I have been looking online but need a picture of what they look like in there already and on. Thanks guys
I have halogen downlights at the moment. They provide a good light, but we could do better. We will be putting starlights in the new house.

Take a look through this gallery if you like the idea of starlights
I have these

Hi suh, thanks for the pics we ended up ordered some cougar lights called carlisle they are fluorescent ones with some style and modern look. They are gonna cost a bit but look really nice. I have added a pic of them on my build thread. Just now to find something for the bedrooms and study... i found a nice light but of course my hubby doesnt like them. I think we will worry about the curtains first as we want them sooner than light fittings... specially since all the bedrooms are at the front of the house LOL Dont want the school kids watching me get dressed in the mornings lol
Related
18/04/2024
Hang 10kg mirror on dry wall.

DIY, Home Maintenance & Repair

Ditto 3M Claw, expensive but best thing I've used to date. I put two of the 11kg ones in for a 12kg mirror on the wall, and its been great for 4 years now.

7/03/2024
Discover Elegance with Hera Bathware's Bathroom Vanity Colle

Bathrooms and Laundry

Transform your bathroom into a sanctuary of calm and sophistication with Hera Bathware's Bathroom Vanity Collection. A standout…

14/06/2023
Brick movement above damp proof course

General Discussion

Have look at your house plans and you will probably find that brick articulation joint has been missed. Maximum allowable spacing is 6M or 5.5M for a wall with window…

You are here
Building ForumLighting + Lighting Design
Home
Pros
Forum