Join Login
Building ForumUsername & Signature

How to add link in signature

Page 1 of 1
Hi all,

Can someone please direct me on how to add links in my signature ?
I can add the URL, but I can't use anchor tag <a> to display a text with URL as a link.

Thanks in advance..
If you can tell me in very simple terms how to add a link to my signature I would be very grateful.
Can not believe they have not got a FAQ here.
Barnox you have 10 lines in your signature and a link already. The signature has a character limit which you have reached. You need to reduce the amount of information you've already got to add a further signature.

Jibs you have 5 lines of info in your signature. Just add the link in the same way you added this info.
Hi KexKex
To put my first 5 lines only required typing, but I need a blue hyperlink to mybuild page, but unsure how to get.
Oh ok after a few goes got it.
Thanks Kexkez
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=67559#p1088114 copy and paste from the address bar. add the[url] at the beginning and

[/url] at the end as you have guessed

http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=67559#p1088114
excellent
For anybody wanting to format the hotlink like mine-

Copy and paste this but add your own url and hotlink text:

[url=copy/paste url here]Type whatever hotlink text you want here[/url]

example:
Code:
[url=http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=83503&p=1559296#p1559296/][b][u]My Build Thread[/u][/b][/url]

shows as
My Build Thread
kexkez
excellent

Kexkez, can you help me? When I try to add a signature (I don't have one at all) it tells me that I can't do it as I have been blacklisted!? I have no idea why I would have been blacklisted? I can post on my build thread without any issues....
Hi TashPaul,

Thanks for your feedback.

Please try again and let us know how you go.
All good now, thanks!
Related
28/08/2023
Signature at Kellyville

General Discussion

Do not fall in that trap.

31/01/2024
Is swimming pool cost effective to add value to new build?

Building A New House

The last home I lived in didn't have a pool and when i went to sell it the agents were not happy, even telling me to put one in to sell the place. The agents weren't happy…

4/03/2024
Does fibre glass pool add to the site cost

General Discussion

Approvals are covered in the cost we are paying to the pool company. The only thing stated in our home build contract for the additional cost is engineering support. …

You are here
Building ForumUsername & Signature
Home
Pros
Forum