Join Login
Building ForumOld Home Restoration / Renovation

Old Home Restoration / Renovation Topics

Page 1 of 1
Dear Members,

This section is self explanatory, dedicated to members with old homes that are looking to research restoration and renovation information.

If you spot a related thread that ought to be moved here please post a reply with a link to the topic.
Here's a link:

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=55557
Thank you. Topic is now moved to this new, more appropriate forum.
Channel9
Hi Guys, my name is Maddy and I'm looking to chat to someone who is renovating their own home while living in it. Can you help me get in touch? This is in regards to a documentary who are looking to feature a renovation! Cheers. majohnson@nine.com.au / 02 9535 2411

Hi Mandy, we have been renovating and living here, although we are almost finished stage 1 of the renovations.

I have been filming the entire process here - Small Space Big Build Project: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 07B4O7XYpU

Related
26/06/2023
Restoration of old cupboard

General Discussion

Hi I bought an old cupboard that is in desperate need of some TLC. I was seeking some advice as to the best product to use to give it an oil but also bring it to life a…

29/09/2023
What did this fireplace look like and restoration suggestion

General Discussion

No the fireplace doesn’t work. It’s been enclosed. I’m not sure what was removed, as it was done quite some time ago - well before what I can see with photos online…

15/12/2023
Old historical factory renovation - Damp Proof and Flooring

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hi all Am new to this forum. I want to get some ideas/info about how to manage an 80 year old factory restoration to convert to a residence. The factory floor is concrete…

You are here
Building ForumOld Home Restoration / Renovation
Home
Pros
Forum