Join Login
Building ForumBugs & Suggestions

New Forum Navigation Breadcrumb Missing [Resolved]

Page 1 of 1
Dear Members,

Please become familiar with the new navigation as links have moved around.

Links
Login / Sign In - top right
Forum - one of the main links in top grey ribbon and another Building Forum link placed to the right in the top blue ribbon
Members and FAQ - in footer
Profile Page - click on your Avatar (top-right) or click your username beside it
Search - is now Advanced Search in the blue ribbon.

You can now conveniently search items at the forum from the search field in the blue ribbon to make things easier for you all.

If you have any questions please PM me.
Any chance you can put the navigation links back at the top of each page for quick access -

Building Forum » Other » Homeone Website & Forum

These are terrible at the bottom. Prefer not to scroll all the way to the bottom to use. Weren't they at the top of each page near the threads. Made for a lot easier navigation.

ie: When your in a thread you can no longer use the above navigation tools unless you scroll to the bottom of thread. If they are at the top it is a single click back to either Other or Forum...make sense?
They are top-right.
Thanks....
miteq
Any chance you can put the navigation links back at the top of each page for quick access -

These are terrible at the bottom. Prefer not to scroll all the way to the bottom to use. Weren't they at the top of each page near the threads. Made for a lot easier navigation.

ie: When your in a thread you can no longer use the above navigation tools unless you scroll to the bottom of thread. If they are at the top it is a single click back to either Other or Forum...make sense?

+ 1

They are useless at the bottom!
homeone
They are top-right.
homeone
homeone
They are top-right.

They where not there (I triple checked)? but are now there on the left hand side

Ether way thanks!
Hi Memphis,

They've been placed top-right for some time now. Nonetheless, glad you see them in both places now.
homeone
Hi Memphis,

They've been placed top-right for some time now. Nonetheless, glad you see them in both places now.

I have figured it out, I knew I was not losing my mind.

The links do NOT appear in IE in the top right hand side, but are appearing in Chrome/Safari. (Left hand side ones that where added yesterday work fine in all browsers)
Thanks for your effort in putting your feedback together.

We will look into this and have referred this to one of our programmers. Is anyone else NOT seeing the links top-right (in IE) such as the following:
Related
2/05/2023
Control joint missing in concrete driveway

Building A New House

To my understanding early saw cuts are to control shrinkage cracks, so doing them now would be pointless. Control joints may reduce ugly cracking during periods of soil…

15/06/2023
Missing Building Wrap / Insulation

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

Hey guys building a new place through a volume builder and just wondering if i should complain to the site supervisor as we just had plasterboard installed. Looks like…

5/09/2023
Missing works, retaining wall

Building A New House

Yes, the builder is required to finish the wall. What else have you missed?

You are here
Building ForumBugs & Suggestions
Home
Pros
Forum