Join Login
Building ForumBugs & Suggestions

Suggestion for ease of use

Page 1 of 1
Hi Folks,

I haven't been here very long compared to some people but I do have a suggestion that may help out in nevigating through the forums.

In the 'Building a new house' topic, there are so many threads that are for each individuals personal build, ie. a 'my build' type thread. It makes it quite hard to navigate through all those looking for general information and topics on building a new house. Can I suggest that all personal type threads are kept in the one area, perhaps a 'sub-folder' in the 'Building a new house' topic so you click on that then 'personal threads' (or somehting). it would also make it easier to find someone's thread if they were all placed together, and make it easier to see the general threads.

Cheers
I agree building threads should have their own spot.

Cheers Lou
Related
29/09/2023
What did this fireplace look like and restoration suggestion

General Discussion

No the fireplace doesn’t work. It’s been enclosed. I’m not sure what was removed, as it was done quite some time ago - well before what I can see with photos online…

15/01/2024
Hall Way Lighting Suggestion

Lighting + Lighting Design

I have a really long hallway which is 1100mm W x 11500mm L I would appreciate if anyone can give suggestions to light it up with Linear LED lights that goes from wall to…

13/03/2024
Suggestion for my living room interior

General Discussion

Thank for yes basically what to remove and what to add, where to place them

You are here
Building ForumBugs & Suggestions
Home
Pros
Forum