Join Login
Building ForumBugs & Suggestions

Forum sideway scrolling! [Resolved]

Page 1 of 1
Hi Mods,

Using Safari as my main browser, it seems that there is a problem with the 'Discussion Tool' banner. You could see it's making Safari scrolling sideway.

I'm not sure if it is a design or programming issue, but it'd be great if you could fix it.

Regards

I use flock on my Mac and it's fine, but just checked and safari does what iTalk mentions
Wow Lisa, you're a Mac user too
Which one do you have ?
iTalk
Wow Lisa, you're a Mac user too
Which one do you have ?

I've got an old G4 15" Powerbook, but it still does everything I need it to do
Great, I had 17" PB few years ago, it was my first Mac. I got carried away with the hype of the Intel CPUs and bought the new MacBook Pro. Apple's laptops are so sexy, aren't they ?
Noted.

It's not a critical bug, but rather a cosmetic quirk. I'll schedule a to-do on that for later in the week.

Thanks for your feedback.
More Mac users? We'll take over the world eventually. We've got 2 iMacs and a MacBook. I've used Macs for over 20 years, and would never get a PC. Glad to know I've got company.

Judie
Yeah Judie, it's becoming so popular. Glad to have 3 members with Macs
homeone
Noted.

It's not a critical bug, but rather a cosmetic quirk. I'll schedule a to-do on that for later in the week.

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks, it's fixed now
Related
17/08/2023
Post submitted in wrong forum

Interior Decorating Lounge

Then delete the original. Dual posting is not allowed.

2/01/2024
In this forum we often rightly criticise builders....

Building A New House

In Victoria you cannot put a caveat on arising from a domestic building contract.

14/12/2023
How many builders are on this forum?

General Discussion

They already have two well known ones (HIA & MBA) that many new home buyers mistakenly think are regulatory bodies that Joe Public can complain to.

You are here
Building ForumBugs & Suggestions
Home
Pros
Forum