Join Login
Building ForumSubscriptions / Email Notifications

Email Notification Follow Up

Page 1 of 1
I could get a bit paranoid here!! Further to my post about the weird error message I got an email notifying of an answer to my post, but when I clicked on the link I get this message:

"The topic or post you requested does not exist"

But it does, it does - I can SEE it there!

(Should I perhaps change my brand of deodorant or what!)
I believe what happened here was Matt replied to your post, and then immediately MOVED your thread to a private zone that only Moderators have access to, which is why you couldn't see it.

Furthermore, thanks for your patience. Due to routine maintenance the forum experienced a little under one hour's downtime.

To those of you who emailed me concerned that you may be banned from the forum due to the odd profanity you may have posted, you needn't worry - you're obviously still in our good books.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Jason
Actually when you are undertaking renovation work etc I would not find the occasional profanity "odd" at all!

Thanks for the explanation though. I thought maybe I had stumbled on the url for asio or the cia or something by mistake!
lilian
Actually when you are undertaking renovation work etc I would not find the occasional profanity "odd" at all!

...and I certainly don't disagree with you on this point.

Cheers,

Jason
Related
7/08/2023
Acceptable wait time for email response to question from sma

Owner Builder Forum

how imperative is the timing of the answer?

You are here
Building ForumSubscriptions / Email Notifications
Home
Pros
Forum