Join Login
Building ForumTopics & Posts

You cannot make another post so soon after your last.

Page 1 of 1
Hi powers that be, it's Vundaful! here -

I've tried to post a reply to a topic but I'm getting the "You cannot make another post so soon after your last." error. My last post was made over an hour ago, so I had to make another account to post this!

I'm using the latest Firefox.

Logging in and logging out didn't work.

Clearing cookies and logging in didn't work.
And now when I try to reply to threads with posts by Vundaful it just changes the last message authored by Vundaful to whatever I typed on this account.
gurlistar here - I'm having the same problem. The PM function has the same issue....
Me too..... (it's kek
)

The problem is that somebody messed with the time settings. My last post is timestamped tonight at 10:07pm.
I'm pretty sure I didn't accidentally travel to the future.

So I'm guessing that I won't be able to post again as me until after that time tonight.

Oh well, I'll just have to have some fun being incognito....
Hmm.
Just tried to send a PM and got this You cannot make another post so soon after your last nonsense.

I haven't sent any PMs today and it's been a good half hour since I last posted.....

Now I see that there are posts dated tomorrow. Somebody messed with the time settings again, didn't they?

I'll just have to post under my secret identity till it's sorted.
Related
8/02/2024
Survey for those who built recently, building now or soon

Building A New House

https://form.jotform.com/240284569218058 Please spare a moment to fill out this survey form for a project. You stand a chance to win a digital gift voucher. Legitimate…

2/04/2024
How would you make this room feel homey

Interior Decorating Lounge

In my opinion just a few more indoor plants and you're done. It's already a lovely space, you've managed a classic style without being too cluttered and that creates a…

9/08/2023
Will we make it in for Christmas?

Building A New House

Not sure who you're building with, but I moved in recently to a 11month scheduled, 8 month actual build on the South coast/Illawarra NSW

You are here
Building ForumTopics & Posts
Home
Pros
Forum