Join Login
Building ForumPhotos, Videos & Avatars

How to add your Avatar

Page 1 of 1
Dear Members,

For those that may not know, an avatar at this forum is the little representative square image that appears against your profile and beside each of your posts.

Add your own personalised avatar by following the simple steps below:

Let us know if you need any help.
Great to see new avatars sprouting around the forum.

Again, if you require any assistance adding your avatar please let us know or send a PM to homeone.
simply go to setting, there you will find option for avatar, Change the default image to desired one.
Is there an easy answer to how to add photos to my thread? I'm on mac, can't see the answer anywhere obvious...?
It won't let me from my iPad, do I need to use laptop to change it? Thanks ☺️
I can't add an avatar image.

I've reduced the size considerably and it meets the supposed cirteria.

Any ideas please?
Are you ever likely to allow avatars load from a remote site, i.e. a image from another website ?
can't sort it out either can you provide a screenshot
homeone
Dear Members,

For those that may not know, an avatar at this forum is the little representative square image that appears against your profile and beside each of your posts.

1. Click the default avatar located top-right of the screen, and you'll be taken to your member page. It looks like the image below.

2. Click the default avatar a second time and then click Browse to select your preferred image, then Submit.

Hello, I need help understanding how to upload photos on my thread.

there is no upload option. If I click on img button it comes up as but doesn't describe how to upload.

please help. thank you
Thank you, but how do I add a photo (of the item I have a problem with)?
homeone
Dear Members,

1. Click the default avatar located top-right of the screen, and you'll be taken to your member page. It looks like the image below.

2. Click the default avatar a second time and then click Browse to select your preferred image, then Submit.

not bad ! thank you
how do I upload photos to a thread??
datambo
how do I upload photos to a thread??

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=1272
Hello Everyone...

This is Din from Perth, I am new member happy to here...
i added it but still some time show blank
I'm unable to upload my avatar.
Related
9/05/2023
what to add for energy efficiency building volume home

Eco Living

go upvc window frames ensure insulation under colorbond. not just sarking, lighter color roof also not sure if you have seen this viewtopic.php?t=5823 last couple of pages…

31/01/2024
Is swimming pool cost effective to add value to new build?

Building A New House

The last home I lived in didn't have a pool and when i went to sell it the agents were not happy, even telling me to put one in to sell the place. The agents weren't happy…

4/03/2024
Does fibre glass pool add to the site cost

General Discussion

Approvals are covered in the cost we are paying to the pool company. The only thing stated in our home build contract for the additional cost is engineering support. …

You are here
Building ForumPhotos, Videos & Avatars
Home
Pros
Forum