Join Login
Building ForumFlooring & Floor Covering

Flooring

Page 1 of 1
Hi, im looking at building and a lot of builders don't seem to include flooring, can anyone please tell me if Casaview include it, their inclusions don't seem to highlight this.
I have an allowance of $6000 to spend on the flooring for my new house? total area would be 120M2. Best cost options?
B-I
Hi, im looking at building and a lot of builders don't seem to include flooring, can anyone please tell me if Casaview include it, their inclusions don't seem to highlight this.

Im building double storey with them and carpet is included in all bedrooms, upstairs living areas and home theatre room. All other rooms are tiled.

You have the option of upgrading carpet - its still average at best.

Tiles - you have option of going bamboo or other types at additional cost or upgrade tiles to bigger size/better quality
Related
6/07/2023
Hebel Flooring PLUS Insulation or Not?

General Discussion

1000000% definitely add insulation. I have in my home and it makes a big difference minimising sound transfer. Insulation is pretty cheap and definitely worth it

6/07/2023
Engineered Timber Flooring Vs Solid Timber

General Discussion

Engineering timber is certainly a less fuss option, times cheaper to supply and install and better withstands humidity.

8/07/2023
Need help with flooring options

Flooring & Floor Covering

Hi there, I'm a conplete newbie to this, but I'm looking to put a floor down in my 6x9m shed. It's currently sitting on a 100mm thick concrete perimeter (dirt floor…

You are here
Building ForumFlooring & Floor Covering
Home
Pros
Forum