Join Login
Building ForumFlooring & Floor Covering

Loose lay vinyl planks

Page 2 of 2
Just saw this reply! Sorry
Looks great. That was a very valid point getting it down with the builders so it's covered with their insurance. We are starting our build this month so may look at doing it through the builder after all for that reason alone.

SallyS
Our Karndean got installed on Saturday!!! I love how it looks (pic was taken through glass so not the best image.)

We had all our flooring installed via our builder - the Karndean portion was expensive. I won't lie, it was just under $10k. You can see my thread for the floorplan (the vinyl is clearly marked on it.) It was a teensy bit cheaper to do it independent of our builder after handover but we thought we'd rather pay that little bit extra (we're talking a few hundred dollars here) to get everything done at once - that way if the flooring contractor scuffed walls (which he did) it's all covered under the builders insurance and any faults/problems get fixed without us having to pay extra or do anything ourselves.
Hey guys sorry to bumps this up. Are LVT capable of outdoor use like the Porch and Alfresco? And if so, does it look weird at the edges?
Related
6/10/2023
installing vinyl planks underlay

Flooring & Floor Covering

Hi l plan to install a self adhesive vinyl plank floor. l first need to attach masonite boards underlay to by plywood subfloor of my house. What size nails and how many…

26/03/2024
Help! Why are my hybrid floors coming loose?

General Discussion

A Sabco spin mop, minimal moisture, not very regularly. I was told these hybrids are water resistant 🤷‍♀️

24/10/2023
Need advice - vinyl over kitchen tiles

General Discussion

Levelling compound Ardit is the best but buy a bag of sand and make sand dam to protect your wood floor

You are here
Building ForumFlooring & Floor Covering
Home
Pros
Forum