Join Login
Building ForumFlooring & Floor Covering

Bamboo or Laminate

Page 1 of 1
Hi mates. Is bamboo better than vinyl for bedroom floor.

What did you decide jomesh007
Bamboo is extremely alluring and durable flooring material which is a good option when it comes to the bedroom. For any floorings, it has their own pros and cons. So it's better to compare and should select accordingly.
Yes I agree you can't go wrong with bamboo flooring over vinyl. Cost more but actually put value on your house and last a lot longer.
however, i would suggest vinyl clicks plank instead as it provide a bit warmer underfoot feeling.

Bamboo seems not a great product anymore as I ve been couple of my clients has serious problem due to moisture.
Related
25/07/2023
Peeling plastic laminate - advice on removal?

DIY, Home Maintenance & Repair

At a bit of a loss on this one - we're thinking the original owners never removed the protective laminate covers from their kitchen cabinets after installation and in the…

17/10/2023
Hybrid Laminate

General Discussion

We are doing heaps of hybrid at the moment and the cost sits between $60-65/sqm including installation. Stairs are around $90-100 each

25/11/2023
Laminate flooring and curved brick hearth

Flooring & Floor Covering

Just about completed a renovation project and hit a small issue that we didn’t see We have laminate floors now where we had tiles before (turned out it was actually 2…

You are here
Building ForumFlooring & Floor Covering
Home
Pros
Forum