Join Login
Building ForumFlooring & Floor Covering

Masters Laminate Flooring

Page 1 of 1
Hi,

I'm looking at putting a floating floor into my house. I have been doing lots of online research and learnt a lot. Im now looking at prices. Most of the flooring im looking at is $20 - $30 per m2. I found Ikea at $18 per m2.

Masters have some that is at $12 per m2. I'll go in store to look at it, but can anyone tell me if this is any good? Seems very cheap.
You tend to get what you pay for in flooring
that kind of price is the entry of entry level floors.

Have a look at the AC rating and also find out the specs on the core board, then that will help you, but generally the market ranges from $10/12m2 up to $80 m2 for laminate flooring......and so does the quality.
so laminate flooring is what you are after I believe.

for $20/m2 you should get these floor in 12mm thick.

laminate floor won't go up to that high in most of the cases
Related
25/11/2023
Laminate flooring and curved brick hearth

Flooring & Floor Covering

Just about completed a renovation project and hit a small issue that we didn’t see We have laminate floors now where we had tiles before (turned out it was actually 2…

25/07/2023
Peeling plastic laminate - advice on removal?

DIY, Home Maintenance & Repair

At a bit of a loss on this one - we're thinking the original owners never removed the protective laminate covers from their kitchen cabinets after installation and in the…

17/10/2023
Hybrid Laminate

General Discussion

We are doing heaps of hybrid at the moment and the cost sits between $60-65/sqm including installation. Stairs are around $90-100 each

You are here
Building ForumFlooring & Floor Covering
Home
Pros
Forum