Join Login
Building ForumFlooring & Floor Covering

Timber Impressions Laminate

Page 1 of 1
Hi just wandering if anyone has used or experience with the Timber Impressions laminate from Harvery Norman. Durability seems excellent with AC4 rating and 30 year warranty.
I realise the high gloss means they will show more footprint marks etc. but just love the new redgum aesthetically.
Would love to hear from anyone who has them in their place or can offer any feedback.

Thanks, Kim.
Timber Impressions is the ORIGINAL high gloss laminate and the current version you are looking at is version 3 (ie it keeps getting better with e h update, just like an iPhone etc).

It's 2.26 long boards and clear definition make it a cut above its competition. You will be very happy with your choice.
hi jimkones

we installed the timeber impression from HN back in 2009. We been really happy with it, even after my 3 yr old has rum his scooters over it, but no scratches still looks as good as ever ! All i do it is vacum once week and mop once in 3 months !! its jsut great.

In fact we building another home and were looking at getting the flooring from Harvey norman- waiting for some one to give us a good quote !!
Thanks for your recommendation. I'm pretty sure we will go with them just have to sort out a rising damp issue first arggghhh. PS did you notice HN are doing 20% off all flooring at the moment, although you may be able to get them a little cheaper even. Good luck.
HN Flooring Team
Timber Impressions is the ORIGINAL high gloss laminate and the current version you are looking at is version 3 (ie it keeps getting better with e h update, just like an iPhone etc).

It's 2.26 long boards and clear definition make it a cut above its competition. You will be very happy with your choice.

We purchased the flooring queensland walnut, looks great but we didn't pay for installation as the house is a month or 2 away from finishing. So does anyone know any good installers that could lay 140sqm (Whole upstairs or two storey house, plus stairs and one room downstairs). Would also need the beeding and stuff for edge of boards on stairs.

What would i be looking at for price?
Your local HN store will have a recommended installer you could use. The $ varies from State to State, anywhere around $25 is about right though, sometimes more, sometimes less.
Related
6/07/2023
Engineered Timber Flooring Vs Solid Timber

General Discussion

Engineering timber is certainly a less fuss option, times cheaper to supply and install and better withstands humidity.

25/07/2023
Peeling plastic laminate - advice on removal?

DIY, Home Maintenance & Repair

At a bit of a loss on this one - we're thinking the original owners never removed the protective laminate covers from their kitchen cabinets after installation and in the…

17/10/2023
Hybrid Laminate

General Discussion

We are doing heaps of hybrid at the moment and the cost sits between $60-65/sqm including installation. Stairs are around $90-100 each

You are here
Building ForumFlooring & Floor Covering
Home
Pros
Forum