Join Login
Building ForumFlooring & Floor Covering

Carpet cleaner Sydney - recommendations?

Page 1 of 1
We are selling our house soon and the carpet needs a good clean. We usually clean the carpet once a year but the last two we used did not do a great job of it.

So I am hoping someone on H1 could recommend one. We are in south west Sydney area. Thanks
I recently used George from Revival Carpet Cleaning ( 46287041)he was awesome, even got the 5 yr old spew stain out of my sons carpet.
Now the house is ready to sell.
Good luck
Great, thank you!
Hi!!
I have read that u eed carpet cleaners?
I have researched about it and found that http://www.a1qualitycleaning.com.au/home_cleaning_in_sydney.html services are one among the best in sydney!!
U can have a check.
Onewheel
We are selling our house soon and the carpet needs a good clean. We usually clean the Expert Carpet Cleaning surrey once a year but the last two we used did not do a great job of it.

So I am hoping someone on H1 could recommend one. We are in south west Sydney area. Thanks

Hello,
Thanks for this useful information. I just bought a house and really need some service that can clean it at a reasonable price. So could you please suggest me some service??
Related
18/06/2023
Facade pillar tiling costs and recommendations in sydney

Building A New House

Looking to tile the facade pillars rather than rendering. Builder is quoting 2500$ laying cost for upto 10msq. The 2 pillars come to be 16msq. So laying costs are 5000$…

16/05/2023
Best carpet deals in perth

Flooring & Floor Covering

Have you tried Parry's or Carpet Court?

17/08/2023
Carpet in the bedroom vs Tiles vs Hybrid Flooring

Flooring & Floor Covering

Hi Yash, Have you made a decision yet?

You are here
Building ForumFlooring & Floor Covering
Home
Pros