Join Login
Building ForumFlooring & Floor Covering

New Karndean Opus Tiles

Page 1 of 1
Hi all, I thought I would post some pics of our new flooring display for Karnean as it happens. For all those who like the Opus range you might be interested in seeing this floor take place. This is the new Opus “Ferra” tile and I love it.
It’s very industrial with its metallic look to it.
Tiles are 457mm x 610mm….(18” x 24”)

I’ll post more pics as the display area develops so you can see how nice the new tiles are.
Thats looks lovely Michelle. I have been trying to talk my in-laws into having vinyl of some description in the new home that they are building.
Wooo thats different!

...and the industrial look is very "in" at the moment.

Look forward to seeing it when its finished.
Whats wrong with the subfloor to be that colour?

You should also have had the Karndean Megabond Adhesive bucket around the other way so we could all see the Branded Adhesive that a correct Karndean Installation uses
sub floor had glue on it from the flooring that was there before, so the concrete was grinned back???? Whats the wording for that?

I love this tile from Opus....the tiles were started yesterday morning, I've just about got a large room of the same tile sold to a customer yesterday afternoon. Will be ordering her samples today.
kyton
Thats looks lovely Michelle. I have been trying to talk my in-laws into having vinyl of some description in the new home that they are building.

I'm having roll vinyl in the kitchen and wet areas of my reno.
Just did the face board to a shop counter today in Opus. It looks good.
More photos…..

Boy...did I work hard today!
Michelle
sub floor had glue on it from the flooring that was there before, so the concrete was grinned back???? Whats the wording for that?

I love this tile from Opus....the tiles were started yesterday morning, I've just about got a large room of the same tile sold to a customer yesterday afternoon. Will be ordering her samples today.

I believe you were looking for the Concrete was Ground back....
Related
31/01/2024
New build - uneven tiles

Building A New House

I hope this help you newhome_24, AS3958.1 is the Ceramic Tile Installation Standard. It specifies the tolerances for the installation of tiles. The tile supplier is…

3/07/2023
Cause of damp along slab and patio tiles

General Discussion

Firstly the ableflex that has been installed needs (manufactures specification) a sealant cap over the top, preventing water draining down between the slab and the…

19/07/2023
Spare Monier Tudor Barrummandi concrete tiles

General Discussion

Our house was completed 8 years ago. Builder did not leave any spare roof tiles behind. Just found out that one tile is cracked. Wanted to replace the tile but most…

You are here
Building ForumFlooring & Floor Covering
Home
Pros
Forum