Join Login
Building ForumFlooring & Floor Covering

Travertine Grout

Page 1 of 1
Hi all

We picked Travertine as the grout colour for our floor tiles and I am freaking out a little that it is too light and going to get really dirty.

Anyone have this colour and how have you found it? Any pics would be great as my memory of the exact colour has faded since colour selection

Thanks
I have travertine coloured grout in my kitchen splashback tiles... It is light, but not as light as cream or beige. I haven't had any issues with it getting dirty, not even behind the stove top.
Hi Riverton

I have travertine grout in my bathroom/laundry floor. Here are some pics - hope they help.

Related
4/10/2023
New Travertine mitred edge pillar CHIPPED

General Discussion

get them to replace the chipped tiles. It will stick out like a sore thumb overwise. Also tiler will be siliconing the miters rather than grouting. Grouted miters crack…

5/08/2023
Grout tile around spigot?

Paving & Concreting

Thanks splashers, that makes sense. The waterproofing guy used this Davco product, I will raise the issue with builder and hopefully get resolved with him - if not…

20/10/2023
Grout stains in new bathroom

Bathrooms and Laundry

Hi everyone, Have just put a shower in the laundry and after only using it 2-3 times have noticed staining on the grout. The tiles were glued onto a concrete wall after…

You are here
Building ForumFlooring & Floor Covering
Home
Pros
Forum