Join Login
Building ForumFlooring & Floor Covering

Flooring thoughts

Page 1 of 1
The site that you have mentioned (in several posts now - you have an association with them?) also has products that I have been desperately seeking! Bamboo decking and furniture quality slabs.

They also appear to be based in the USA - do you know if there is a local supplier or distributor here in Australia? I'd LOVE to do our decking in bamboo.
Oops - guess the original post was removed due to its being an advertisement disguised as a question!!!

Shame - it's something that I'm really looking for!
And I thought you were just having a conversation with yourself!!!
LOL!! Prolly wouldn't be the first time

btw, a friend forwarded me an Australian supplier for bamboo decking if anyone is interested. Pm me for details =)
Related
3/02/2024
Color Thoughts | Renovators Delight

Finishing Touch

Were struck with: Colorbond Ironstone Grey roof and cream windows. What color should we render and paint the garage door to tone down the cream windows? Farm House, will…

6/07/2023
Hebel Flooring PLUS Insulation or Not?

General Discussion

1000000% definitely add insulation. I have in my home and it makes a big difference minimising sound transfer. Insulation is pretty cheap and definitely worth it

6/07/2023
Engineered Timber Flooring Vs Solid Timber

General Discussion

Engineering timber is certainly a less fuss option, times cheaper to supply and install and better withstands humidity.

You are here
Building ForumFlooring & Floor Covering
Home
Pros
Forum