Join Login
Building ForumFlooring & Floor Covering

Elesgo Superloss Lamnate flooring in need

Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone

This is my first post on this site, I am trying to track down a cretain laminate called elesgo supergloss in a cherry or merbau colour?

They closed shop last year and sold off what they had left and went back to uk apparently.

I am after around 80 to 85 sqm of it and would then need to organise courier to tasmania
if anyone has any info where or who i may get some of this from it would be appreciated

thankyou linda
I to looked for the elesgo supergloss, but could not find it anywhere - i was told that u would need to order a full container's worth etc. I ended up using a high gloss timber laminate from china and it has come up looking great.
thanks for getting back to me, do you mind telling me what the laminate brand was and where you found it, i wouldnt mind looking into it, as i still havent found anything that compares
Related
8/07/2023
Need help with flooring options

Flooring & Floor Covering

Hi there, I'm a conplete newbie to this, but I'm looking to put a floor down in my 6x9m shed. It's currently sitting on a 100mm thick concrete perimeter (dirt floor…

6/07/2023
Hebel Flooring PLUS Insulation or Not?

General Discussion

1000000% definitely add insulation. I have in my home and it makes a big difference minimising sound transfer. Insulation is pretty cheap and definitely worth it

6/07/2023
Engineered Timber Flooring Vs Solid Timber

General Discussion

Engineering timber is certainly a less fuss option, times cheaper to supply and install and better withstands humidity.

You are here
Building ForumFlooring & Floor Covering
Home
Pros
Forum