Join Login
Building ForumFlooring & Floor Covering

Which tile to choose? - see photo

Page 1 of 1
I have just painted my walls a very light grey. Lounge, dining, hallway, kitchen, toilet. The window/door frames and doors and skirting will be gloss white.
I will do all of these areas with the same tile.
Which of these tiles do you think suits it best?
I dont have to go with any of these but I was hoping to get some feedback to help choose a good tile.
Thanks
Second from the right.

The darkest one on the far right... I love it.
I laughed when i read your post.. cause this is what we are planning on doing tomorrow lol..

Anyway.. my vote is for the darkest grey one on the right also.. (as long as in real life, it doesnt look toooooo dark and make the room look closed in)

-Sha
I like the darker one too, and my second choice would be the one next to it.

If you go for something too similar to the wall colour it will make the room feel very bland.
No. 1 choice - far right. No. 2 choice - the one next to it. Sounds like a consensus here!

Judie
I like the lighter one (2nd from right).. similar colour to what I want to select for my house. Which tile shop are they from?

Would you be able to show a close up of the tile? (the 2nd from right one)..
Agree with the guru on this one - 2nd from the right. Nice tonal effect without being too much of a contrast to the wall, as is the last tile.
Remember dark tiles show everything from dirt, scuff marks stick with the lighter colours.

Craig
Far right for me, and then the one next to it
Michelle
Second from the right.

x1
Far right!! Nice colour and contrasts with the wall nicely!! Some white leather Barcelona Chairs would look awesome on those tiles too!!
l pick 2nd from the right followed closely by the last one...third pick is 2nd from the left.
Related
8/07/2023
Variation in white tile colour

Renovation + Home Improvement

Looking for advice on whether this variation in tile colour is acceptable. The large tile on the left was used in my main bathroom renovation 1 year ago. My ensuite…

24/07/2023
Firstyle Tile Selection

General Discussion

Hi Kaiser85, We are building with Firstyle Homes. Our build has just started, slab pour is on Saturday (hopefully!). Their standard range is pretty good. We did our…

You are here
Building ForumFlooring & Floor Covering
Home
Pros
Forum