Join Login
Building ForumSoft Furnishings

duette/honeycomb blinds/ double roller blinds

Page 1 of 1
i am looking for a good alternative to roller blinds for three north facing windows ( western red cedar windows) that obviously receive a lot of sun . i thought of roller blinds perhaps a double with a blockout and a sunscreen but because i want to put them inside the window in the reveal i cant fit both without the bracket overhanging - which im not sure about. anyway the window furnishing consultant suggested honeycomb/ duette binds? does anybody have these and do they like them- i think they would do what i want them to do but not sure if they are "in" if thats the right word. ( not that should matter but as i wont be replacing my blinds for a few more years i want to be happy from the start)
Hi, you might like the "Silhouette" venetians by Luxaflex - between each horizontal slat is a very sheer fabric so you can either pull the blinds up or down, have them down and open and the sheer fabric will soften the glare of the sun, or shut them completely for night privacy and blockout. I don't have them but check out the Luxaflex site as they seem like a nice option.
I have them in my house and they are great. You can choose your various levels of light control - I have sheer in the living areas and blackout in the bedrooms, and it's awesome that they can open both top-down and bottom-up. Easy to clean too
did you get yours from luxaflex or somewhere else??
I like both widow dressings and both are excellent on windows set into the reveal.

jtnru
did you get yours from luxaflex or somewhere else??

they're Hunter Douglas
Related
21/04/2024
Question about motorised roller blinds

Window Furnishings

I have motorised roller blinds in my house. I motorised all the blinds I use a lot and the ones that don’t get used too often I didn’t. I went through Motorise My…

You are here
Building ForumSoft Furnishings
Home
Pros
Forum