Join Login
Building ForumBuying Land

North Harbour off the plan and registration

Page 1 of 1
Hi
Has anybody here had experience with North Harbour with buying off the plan ? Or what are your thoughts and experience when developers give a time frame on land registration ?

Sales agent tells me the land should be registered by November. He said because of the Gov grant they see the importance of having it done before the end of they year and have the civil construction workers working on Saturdays as well.

I have the contracts but yet to sign it. My concern is going unconditional and the land not being registered this year therefore missing out on the government grant.

Would like to hear peoples opinions and past experience particularly if you have dealt with North Harbour before.

I'm looking at other options of land as well
I'm not an expert in the field, but I'd always be wary of buying off the plan.

Particularly in the middle of a global pandemic. Real estate prices may have some way to fall, & developers may go bust.
Related
25/03/2024
Job sequences in fixing and fit-off stage

Building A New House

Thanks for much mate. I see that you do cabinets before flooring. For timber flooring, for most parts it's fine because it's got base plates, and for door jabs you can…

7/09/2023
Black Main Entrance Door in North East-Facing House

Building A New House

The warning is on the sticker on the door too. Second the aluminium powdercoat

27/09/2023
Custom home builder in north east Melbourne

Building A New House

Hi, can anyone recommend a custom home builder who can build in north east area? Looking to build a custom 4-br energy-efficient home with a max budget of 750k. If they…

You are here
Building ForumBuying Land
Home
Pros
Forum