Aug 10, 2019 10:30 am
2 conditions in my contract are worrying me -
1. The vendor is entitled to vary the property and you will not be able to object to this unless the area of the property is reduced by more than 5% and the alteration materially and detrimentally affects the property;
2. The vendor discloses that the property has been identified as being bushfire prone and you will be required to obtain a Bushfire Attack Level Certificate at your cost;
Could anybody please help me to understand more on these conditions?
1. My land (25M length and 10M wide) is currently being developed by Stockland and not yet registered. This is basically a very small piece of land and if anything is reduced from it, my planned house (17.5M L) won't be able to fit in anymore.
2. Sales agent confirmed me this land does not have any BAL rating, also I have a piece of paper given by sales agent which mentions so. But now, when I look in to the T&C of buying this land from my solicitor, it is confusing me.
3. I locked in to the contract long ago last year and my land will be registered this year December.
Sign in or Join to reply to this Topic
vijumnAnyone built with Simonds or Clarendon homes in Marsden ParkAnyone built with Simonds or Clarendon homes in Marsden Park
Hi Breddy, Are you using Hebel for walls ? , if yes how much quoted for you I got it for 5.5k for 30square house TIA
prasanthbpillaiNewpark (Marsden Park) vs Akuna Vista (Schofields)Newpark (Marsden Park) vs Akuna Vista (Schofields)
Hi Mate, I'm still in a process of settling my land in NewPark. Builder have take enough steps to increase the heights and the land there is at low risk (1 in 100 years).…
sunny_dayBuidling Davenport 24 by Rawson Homes- Horizon, Marsden ParkBuidling Davenport 24 by Rawson Homes- Horizon, Marsden Park
Hi CTS - let me see if I can answer some of your questions, hope this helps! - How was your plan presentation - do we have option to change a few…