Aug 10, 2019 9:30 am
2 conditions in my contract are worrying me -
1. The vendor is entitled to vary the property and you will not be able to object to this unless the area of the property is reduced by more than 5% and the alteration materially and detrimentally affects the property;
2. The vendor discloses that the property has been identified as being bushfire prone and you will be required to obtain a Bushfire Attack Level Certificate at your cost;
Could anybody please help me to understand more on these conditions?
1. My land (25M length and 10M wide) is currently being developed by Stockland and not yet registered. This is basically a very small piece of land and if anything is reduced from it, my planned house (17.5M L) won't be able to fit in anymore.
2. Sales agent confirmed me this land does not have any BAL rating, also I have a piece of paper given by sales agent which mentions so. But now, when I look in to the T&C of buying this land from my solicitor, it is confusing me.
3. I locked in to the contract long ago last year and my land will be registered this year December.
Sign in or Join to reply to this Topic
Jimmyj16Land For Sale. NEWPARK, MARSDEN PARKLand For Sale. NEWPARK, MARSDEN PARK
Registered block of land for sale 363m2 12.5m frontage which narrows to 11.6m at the rear however it will still fit houses designed for 12.5m blocks. Bank valuation in Aug…
NorfolkBuilding Contract VIC - (HIA + Special Conditions)Building Contract VIC - (HIA + Special Conditions)
Be aware of your own costs of any delays abd compare these to the the liquidated damages per working day in the building contract. If you ask the builder to correct…