Aug 10, 2019 10:30 am
2 conditions in my contract are worrying me -
1. The vendor is entitled to vary the property and you will not be able to object to this unless the area of the property is reduced by more than 5% and the alteration materially and detrimentally affects the property;
2. The vendor discloses that the property has been identified as being bushfire prone and you will be required to obtain a Bushfire Attack Level Certificate at your cost;
Could anybody please help me to understand more on these conditions?
1. My land (25M length and 10M wide) is currently being developed by Stockland and not yet registered. This is basically a very small piece of land and if anything is reduced from it, my planned house (17.5M L) won't be able to fit in anymore.
2. Sales agent confirmed me this land does not have any BAL rating, also I have a piece of paper given by sales agent which mentions so. But now, when I look in to the T&C of buying this land from my solicitor, it is confusing me.
3. I locked in to the contract long ago last year and my land will be registered this year December.
Sign in or Join to reply to this Topic
TeslaCyberTruckMarsden Park Elara and Newpark?Marsden Park Elara and Newpark?
Hey Harshit - which builder did you use for your Kellyville build and your daugther's Box Hill build? Did you use an IBI (independent building inspector)? If yes, which…
OnramBuilding at Clydesdale Estate Marsden ParkBuilding at Clydesdale Estate Marsden Park
I went by the Clydesdale Estate office in Marsden Park, Ian Cox from BHL is the guy who is an Sales Executive for this area did not say much about the delay but that it…
breddyAnyone built with Simonds or Clarendon homes in Marsden ParkAnyone built with Simonds or Clarendon homes in Marsden Park
Hi All, I have finalized two builders based on their flexibility in making design changes as required by me and some online reviews. Now I need to decide between these…