Join Login
Building ForumBuying Land

Land For Sale. NEWPARK, MARSDEN PARK

Page 1 of 1
Registered block of land for sale 363m2 12.5m frontage which narrows to 11.6m at the rear however it will still fit houses designed for 12.5m blocks. Bank valuation in Aug 2018 was $470K (happy to provide a copy)

Block is lake fscing and has views of the mountains. Willing to let it go for $435k.

PM me if interested
Jimmyj16
Registered block of land for sale 363m2 12.5m frontage which narrows to 11.6m at the rear however it will still fit houses designed for 12.5m blocks. Bank valuation in Aug 2018 was $470K (happy to provide a copy). Block is lake facing and has views of the mountains. Willing to let it go for $435k. PM me if interested

Hey Jimmyj16 - did you end up selling this land plot? How much did you sell it for in the end?
Related
31/07/2023
Buying untitled land for a development

Buying Land

Yeah I don't know why I came to a forum. Place is full of wierdos/pedos thought internet may help but I suppose I'll try my luck with someone in person. Cheers. I tried…

11/08/2023
Landscape backyard on a slope land

Landscape & Garden Design

Need advice on the backyard plan above. Should I excavate and cut all of the dirt to level with the house slab or semi-excavate as per photo above? Both left and right…

You are here
Building ForumBuying Land
Home
Pros
Forum