Join Login
Building ForumBuying Land

Katandra Rise

Page 1 of 1
Hi all

We have just purchased an untitled piece of land in Katandra Rise in Doreen. It is set to title in mid-2020 but have been told by the agent that it is much more likely to be late 2020 or even early 2021. Just seeking feedback from other residents of Katandra Rise. How long did your land take to title after the initial proposed titling time?

Thanks!
Buildingindoreen
Hi all

We have just purchased an untitled piece of land in Katandra Rise in Doreen. It is set to title in mid-2020 but have been told by the agent that it is much more likely to be late 2020 or even early 2021. Just seeking feedback from other residents of Katandra Rise. How long did your land take to title after the initial proposed titling time?

Thanks!

Hey there!
We are building in Katandra too. We were told stage 15 would be ready mid 2020 but then it hot pushed back to sept/Oct. Looking good now though. We watched the previous stage being developed and I think if they are working at the same pace, then we are on track! Cannot wait! We walk by each day to see it. Which stage did you purchase from?
Cheers,
Krysta
Hi! We plan to build in Katandra too. I spoke to the agent very recently and unfortunately, he said late Dec or January for the titling of stage15 lots. I am a bit disappointed with his response and arrogance. Anybody here has the same sentiments?
Related
You are here
Building ForumBuying Land
Home
Pros
Forum