Join Login
Building ForumBuying Land

Land at Rothwell or Orchard tarneit

Page 1 of 1
Hi All,

I am seeing one lot to purchase through nomination in orchard (stage 4) or Rothwell (stage 15) in Tarneit

Rothwell one was originally purchased in mid 2016.
If anyone know about these estates or have got land, please suggest which one is better.

Its small lot...under 300sqm

thanks
I have some familiarity with estates around tarneit. Not sure about the promoter of Orchard but Rothwell has been there for some time and have titles quite a few number of stages. I would strongly suggest to look at developer track record wherever you buy in a new estate, more so as there are instances contracts have been cancelled by developers that are just after money. Why don't you consider Newhaven being done by Peet. There are quite a few number of lots available in the market and coming up for resale by nomination at contract price. Rothwell is close to established train station and shopping centre and at least a couple of years ahead of Orchard in terms of established facilities.
Related
31/07/2023
Buying untitled land for a development

Buying Land

Yeah I don't know why I came to a forum. Place is full of wierdos/pedos thought internet may help but I suppose I'll try my luck with someone in person. Cheers. I tried…

11/08/2023
Landscape backyard on a slope land

Landscape & Garden Design

Need advice on the backyard plan above. Should I excavate and cut all of the dirt to level with the house slab or semi-excavate as per photo above? Both left and right…

14/09/2023
New house land/slab drainage?

General Discussion

Thanks for the heads up mate, greatly appreciated 👍

You are here
Building ForumBuying Land
Home
Pros
Forum