Join Login
Building ForumBuying Land

Albright / Elements / Westbrook - Truganina

Page 2 of 3
Anyone in Albright who have started construction ? What was your final site costs.

pri7780
abhi3001
hi pri7780

thanks for all the information you provided, can i please ask you how was your bank evaluation, Is it comes good ?
how much extra money required on land settlement (like conveyancer fee and another government land charges ). new to this stuff

thx in advance

Hi Abhi
Bank evaluation came in really good which was a bonus. Conveyancer fee i think depends on the conveyancer mine was a bit pricey approx $1200.
All up with land tax etc approx $12000

hi pri7780

good morning ! just wonder how much time will it take after titled of land and settlement! do we get ample time to get the lone shorted, broker said he need at least 4 weeks to get every thing done. !
thanks in Advance
abhi3001
pri7780
abhi3001
hi pri7780

thanks for all the information you provided, can i please ask you how was your bank evaluation, Is it comes good ?
how much extra money required on land settlement (like conveyancer fee and another government land charges ). new to this stuff

thx in advance

Hi Abhi
Bank evaluation came in really good which was a bonus. Conveyancer fee i think depends on the conveyancer mine was a bit pricey approx $1200.
All up with land tax etc approx $12000

hi pri7780

good morning ! just wonder how much time will it take after titled of land and settlement! do we get ample time to get the lone shorted, broker said he need at least 4 weeks to get every thing done. !
thanks in Advance

Hi Abi
We settled 2 weeks after titles

abhi3001
hi All

I am in stage 3, its scheduled to titled in May 2018, Henley gave me 24900 site cost for 32 Sq single story home (too expensive) currently considering Singh Homes, Any review ?

thanks

Hi abhi3001,

I have bought in Albright as well stage 7 so title is in July 2019. Did your's titled on time or there are some delays?

Thanks!
hi amitk

Already 6 months delayed and hasn't been titled yet
/b]

[b]thx
As per Albright recent website update stage 3 is expected to title in August 2018.
it was July last month ;(
abhi3001
it was July last month ;(

But it was suppose to be titled in May 2018 right? So its 3 months delayed so far not 6, right?
when i signed the contract the said it will be Feb-Mar2018 !
Anyone knows whats happening with state 3 titles in albright.....suppose to title in feb 2018....aug end already still no signs of titles..frustrating 🙄
Really disappointed to see boulvard in brightly...no cycle lane...small space to park a car...n narrow road😞
hi
which lot are you on?
thx
hi All

Does anyone know about infrastructure levy (CIL), Has it been payed already to council by villawood(Albright Estate), builder asking about receipt !!!

thanks
abhi3001
hi All

Does anyone know about infrastructure levy (CIL), Has it been payed already to council by villawood(Albright Estate), builder asking about receipt !!!

thanks

Hi You have to pay this separately

thanks for quick response !
thats shameful to OH and Villawood they should told us beforehand at the time of purchase!
they can bargaining for good price on upfront!
Woodlea payed already to Melton Council !!
Now no more child care at Albright, feeling sad

msg on FB

Albright Truganina Abhishek Phogat Thanks for your message [img=16x16]https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/images/emoji.php/v9/f4c/1/16/1f642.png[/img]:) The Albright Park hasn't changed in size or scope. The area you are referring to was the proposed childcare centre. Wyndham City Council intend to incorporate into their Community Activity Centre, a maternity health unit and kindergarten. The Community Activity Centre will be in the heart of Albright, next to both the future Government Primary School and future Active Open Space. As these Council services are going to be provided within Albright, and within in easy access to all residents, we regret that the proposed Child Care Centre that was planned just north of the Albright Park will no longer progress. The Centre is no longer feasible given how close the kindergarten is and where the centre is located. The park will still feature a basketball court, flying fox, slides, kick-about spaces, BBQ facilities and a unique custom shelter!
If anyone else is building in Westbrook, do drop me a PM! I'm hoping to start construction by June!
Guys any one did a valuation recently for the new titles in Albright estate.

pri7780
We Are building the Sahara 36. I just hope the build goes well, I have heard so many bad stories about Henley. Titles were delayed almost 5 months in the end. So we are paying the matrix at the moment. We have not been given a site start yet but I have an amazing admin so who ensuring we are ready to go soon.

Hello we are also building with Henley Sahara 40, can you please share your experience with us and how much time do they take to build your house and if you dont mind telling how much it does cost you?
Hello
We build a year a ago and our prices were from 2016 so I am not sure what prices are like now but from memory it cost us approx $450k.
Our experience unfortunately was not the best with Henley. Poor workmanship and quality was very bad. We had a private inspector and we checked the house every week. We went over contract by 2 weeks. And If we did not have to return our rental We would not have accepted the house.
Unfortunately I don’t have good news there for you but I do hope your build is smoother and better than ours.
Good Luck

Hussain sahara
pri7780
We Are building the Sahara 36. I just hope the build goes well, I have heard so many bad stories about Henley. Titles were delayed almost 5 months in the end. So we are paying the matrix at the moment. We have not been given a site start yet but I have an amazing admin so who ensuring we are ready to go soon.

Hello we are also building with Henley Sahara 40, can you please share your experience with us and how much time do they take to build your house and if you dont mind telling how much it does cost you?
Related
You are here
Building ForumBuying Land
Home
Pros
Forum