Re: Emerald Park Tarneit3
Aug 17, 2017 11:32 pm
I live around here. There is some construction work going on. Did you buy in this estate? They are telling there are no more to sell.
Yes, I have but settlement is delayed to early next year so thought to check who else has got the land there and what response have they got from developer.
Re: Emerald Park Tarneit9
Sep 15, 2017 11:15 pm
I just read the contract carefully. The contract's valid time is in 24 months after the day of sale. So if the developer cannot settle the land before next year June, the contract will be invalid. So I have to ask my solicitor to extend the sunset data.
Re: Emerald Park Tarneit15
Oct 14, 2017 8:37 pm
I recently had a chat with someone. He reckons the developers are delaying it on purpose as the land prices have gone over the roof now . I got a lot in stage 1 and been waiting for land to get titled from two years. We all should seek some legal advice regarding this . As they not willing to extend the Sunset date , we all are struggling. I believe it’s almost impossible to buy new land with same price. If you guys come up with any solutions please let us know. It will be highly regarded
Re: Emerald Park Tarneit16
Nov 09, 2017 9:51 am
Hi Guys, I bought in Stage 1. I signed the contract back in October 2015 and as we all know the titlment has been delayed a few times. I never received a construction update email from the developer and always had to contact them. Last week, I sent an email to Ann Driessen who I signed the contract with however her email bounced back.
So, I got my conveyancer involved in this and she spoke to Elaine who seems to be an admin person and has no clue whatsoever and said there is no movement since my conveyancer spoke to her last time and advised if client wants to pull out then they can.
However, this is IMPOSSIBLE as I take a drive there pretty much every week and there are people working there plus now they have blocked 90% of Tarneit Road for construction.
I agree with NIBF comments above as developer is trying to be cheeky as the rates in Tarneit have sky rocketed in last 2 years, so they want us to pull out so they can make more money on it.
Each time my conveyancer spoke to Elaine, she always gave one option of pulling out and never gave an estimate time for titlement.- so something is fishy here.
I spoke to my conveyancer and advised I see people working there, so my conveyancer asked me to take photos so she can take this further - I suggest you all doing this as well.
Please do let me know, if you hear anything from anyone else or from the developer. It would be highly appreciated!
Re: Emerald Park Tarneit17
Nov 10, 2017 6:16 pm
Sign in or Join to reply to this Topic
56 more posts
KildDeveloper used Sunset Cls to cancel contract - Emerald ParkDeveloper used Sunset Cls to cancel contract - Emerald Park
Hi mate, Do you have any lots in EMERALD estate. Please let me know if you want to take class action against this developer. I am Currently in touch with some more people.