Join Login
Building ForumBuying Land

True North Greenvale

Page 4 of 6
Canopus
Hi icheema

We are in stage 13 and got the valuation done on the land + building contract and it came on point at the combined contract value. Hope this helps.

Thanks for that. May I ask which bank did you go with ?
icheema
Canopus
Hi icheema

We are in stage 13 and got the valuation done on the land + building contract and it came on point at the combined contract value. Hope this helps.

Thanks for that. May I ask which bank did you go with ?

Hey icheema

I have sent you a PM with the details. Let me know if you want me to provide a referral...
Thank you got it.

Btw has the land titled yet?
Hi icheema

Not yet; expected in the next 2 weeks.
Canopus
Hi icheema

Great! good luck with that. Stage 14 they say is around end of September or October so fingers crossed.

Btw who you building with?

I have signed the tender with porter davis by the way.
Hi - we are going with Simonds.

Hopefully everything goes smoothly without any further delays. All the best.
Hi Guys!

Had a quick question! well kind of a survey - are you building a single storey or double storey house? I am personally building a single storey house - th Mebbin 25 by Simonds.

Happy building!
Dui2705
Hi Guys!

Had a quick question! well kind of a survey - are you building a single storey or double storey house? I am personally building a single storey house - th Mebbin 25 by Simonds.

Happy building!

Hey - we are building the Savona with Simonds. I believe it is very similar to the Mebbin.
Canopus
Dui2705
Hi Guys!

Happy building!

Hey - we are building the Savona with Simonds. I believe it is very similar to the Mebbin.

Hey Canopus - WOW! It is the exact same house. I believe they have just changed the name and just a bit of the floor plan. So we are basically building the same house haha.

We went to the Simonds display beside the land sales office and the house was exactly what we wanted. We have modelled our build pretty similar to the house.

I can't wait for the build to start! they have told us maybe by the end of September, so fingers crossed.
Dui2705
Hi Guys!

Happy building!

We are building a double story.
Dui2705
Canopus
Dui2705
Hi Guys!

Happy building!

Hey Canopus - WOW! It is the exact same house. I believe they have just changed the name and just a bit of the floor plan. So we are basically building the same house haha.

We went to the Simonds display beside the land sales office and the house was exactly what we wanted. We have modelled our build pretty similar to the house.

I can't wait for the build to start! they have told us maybe by the end of September, so fingers crossed.

Hey, we saw the same display and really liked the way the house flowed. Our floor plan is the same as the display.

How many months did Simonds take from title to commencing the build? Just so we know when to expect Simonds to start the build.
Canopus
Hey, we saw the same display and really liked the way the house flowed. Our floor plan is the same as the display.

How many months did Simonds take from title to commencing the build? Just so we know when to expect Simonds to start the build.

Hi Canopus,

Our land titled in June and we didnt sign the building contract till 5th of August! Our finance was just approved last week, so our build has been delayed because we signed the building contract late. The Customer relationship advisor has told us that she will push for build to start ASAP, hopefully by mid of September.
Canopus
Hi icheema

Hi Canopus,

Has the land titled yet?

Thanks.
Dui2705
Canopus

Hi Canopus,

Our land titled in June and we didnt sign the building contract till 5th of August! Our finance was just approved last week, so our build has been delayed because we signed the building contract late. The Customer relationship advisor has told us that she will push for build to start ASAP, hopefully by mid of September.

dui2705

That's great news; good luck with the build process... We will be neighbours soon with almost identical homes.. haha
icheema
Canopus
Hi icheema

Hi Canopus,

Has the land titled yet?

Thanks.

Hi icheema

The plans have been lodged; this process is new to me but from what I understand it takes 1-2 weeks from lodgement to title. And then settlement within 10 days.
Hey - can someone let me know what documents comprise ‘Property Service Information’. This is required for the builder admin to have the plans engineered. So just wanted to know what all info I need to provide to the builder.
Canopus
Hey - can someone let me know what documents comprise ‘Property Service Information’. This is required for the builder admin to have the plans engineered. So just wanted to know what all info I need to provide to the builder.

No idea, didn't have to provide on my last build. Maybe true north can help.

Btw has your land settled?

I did my first valuation with ANZ and it came about $70,000 under, so not really happy about it. Now they are trying a different valuer, lets see what cat they bring out of the bag. Stage 14, lot 1436.
icheema
Canopus

I did my first valuation with ANZ and it came about $70,000 under, so not really happy about it. Now they are trying a different valuer, lets see what cat they bring out of the bag. Stage 14, lot 1436.

Hi Guys,

Canopus No idea.. we didn't get that request from the builder.. yet. Not sure if they will request this in the future. Our drawings are in final drafting stage, site start has been communicated to be around the next 2-3 weeks.

Icheema Oh no! I hope your new valuation is better, hopefully with the market going a bit crazy now and house prices bouncing back. All the best!
Dear All Read this on PD

https://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=96517&p=1854759#p1854759
icheema
Canopus

icheema - all the best with your next valuation.

Our land is going to settle end of this week. Looks like everything is in order and hopeful of no last minute surprises.
Related
7/09/2023
Black Main Entrance Door in North East-Facing House

Building A New House

The warning is on the sticker on the door too. Second the aluminium powdercoat

27/09/2023
Custom home builder in north east Melbourne

Building A New House

Hi, can anyone recommend a custom home builder who can build in north east area? Looking to build a custom 4-br energy-efficient home with a max budget of 750k. If they…

11/12/2023
GJ Gardner Homes North East Melbourne

Building A New House

May I ask why you chose not to use GJ Gardiner? I'm actually meeting with one of the sales guys tomorrow for an appointment. Definitely not signing anything yet…

You are here
Building ForumBuying Land
Home
Pros
Forum