Join Login
Building ForumBuying Land

True North Greenvale

Page 2 of 6
tux_igloo
icheema
I have put a deposit with Porter Davis .... So quite likely will go with them.

What was the size of your lot if you don't mind me asking?

PM'd.

PD houses were best looking displays homes that I've been to.

Thanks got it.

Yes, plus they had that 60K off post contract promotion, so was pretty hard to resist.
tux_igloo
Just got my valuation (from ANZ) at the purchase price. I guess this is good news for all of us

Also I've created a FB group for "Residents of True North": https://www.facebook.com/groups/219804342089432/ if anyone is interested.

Good luck with your valuations!

That's awesome news! Congratulations! Hope the same goes for us.
tux_igloo
Just got my valuation (from ANZ) at the purchase price. I guess this is good news for all of us

Also I've created a FB group for "Residents of True North": https://www.facebook.com/groups/219804342089432/ if anyone is interested.

Good luck with your valuations!

That’s great news. So what are the next steps now and how long until you can start building
As per the true north website, stage 11 is now titled.

https://satterley.com.au/true-north/stage-information
icheema
As per the true north website, stage 11 is now titled.

https://satterley.com.au/true-north/stage-information

Hello Everyone yes , settlement date for stage 11 is June 7 2019.
Hi all,

We just bought lot 1140, and as Krithi said, settlement is 7th June, next week. just in the process of getting the loan approved etc. ( I started late, it was sale by nomination which went through on Tuesday, the day the tiles got released). Good luck to everyone, happy building!
Dui2705
Hi all,

We just bought lot 1140, and as Krithi said, settlement is 7th June, next week. just in the process of getting the loan approved etc. ( I started late, it was sale by nomination which went through on Tuesday, the day the tiles got released). Good luck to everyone, happy building!

Congratulations and good luck with the finance. Have you done the valuation yet?
icheema

Congratulations and good luck with the finance. Have you done the valuation yet?

Valuation is being done now, we went with Westpac, they have told me that valuation will be completed by Monday, and hopefully I’ll be signing the papers Tuesday evening, or Wednesday morning. Cutting it really close for settlement. I might as for an extension, I don’t know if they will accept.
Dui2705
icheema

Valuation is being done now, we went with Westpac, they have told me that valuation will be completed by Monday, and hopefully I’ll be signing the papers Tuesday evening, or Wednesday morning. Cutting it really close for settlement. I might as for an extension, I don’t know if they will accept.

Great! Good luck with it all and let us know if the valuation came at par.

It is mighty close though, getting extension will be worth it I guess.
Hello all,

The valuation has been done for my block of land and matched the purchased price.
krithi
Hello all,

The valuation has been done for my block of land and matched the purchased price.

Congratulations Krithi. Good luck with the build.
icheema
krithi
Hello all,

Thanks Icheema, congratulations to you too. And all the best for your finance. I am sure valuation will be fine. I have put down a deposit with Metricon. Have you chosen any builder yet?
krithi
icheema
krithi
Hello all,

Thanks Icheema, congratulations to you too. And all the best for your finance. I am sure valuation will be fine. I have put down a deposit with Metricon. Have you chosen any builder yet?

Thanks for the wishes.

Yes I will be building plaza 49 with porter Davis with a few changes to the original design.

I built my last one with Metricon and they were pretty good.
krithi
Hello all,

That’s great news krithi . All the best for the build
Westpac's evaluation has come through at contract price! Loan is all good to be approved! Good news for all of us again.

On another note, has anyone here asked for a settlement extension?
My block of land under stage 11 has been settled today. Excited 😁
krithi
My block of land under stage 11 has been settled today. Excited 😁

Congratulations!! Well done. 😀
Congratulations krithi!
Mine was scheduled to settle at 2pm, it doesn’t look like it’s happened yet.
Dui2705
Congratulations krithi!

Thankyou! I am sure, it would have been done by now. Congratulations to you too:)
krithi
Dui2705
Congratulations krithi!

Thankyou! I am sure, it would have been done by now. Congratulations to you too:)

Can confirm it’s all settled!
Related
7/09/2023
Black Main Entrance Door in North East-Facing House

Building A New House

The warning is on the sticker on the door too. Second the aluminium powdercoat

27/09/2023
Custom home builder in north east Melbourne

Building A New House

Hi, can anyone recommend a custom home builder who can build in north east area? Looking to build a custom 4-br energy-efficient home with a max budget of 750k. If they…

11/12/2023
GJ Gardner Homes North East Melbourne

Building A New House

May I ask why you chose not to use GJ Gardiner? I'm actually meeting with one of the sales guys tomorrow for an appointment. Definitely not signing anything yet…

You are here
Building ForumBuying Land
Home
Pros
Forum