Join Login
Building ForumBuying Land

True North Greenvale

Page 6 of 6
Canopus
Hello all,

Just wanted to check if the gas lines are all installed? The builder advised us that the gas lines are not in place for stage 13.

I’m in stage 12 and my builder said the same thing.
Hi Guys,
Is anyone else angry that we did not get NBN but got Opti Comm instead? I thought we were promised NBN. Optic Comm is absolute rubbish and there are not many service providers. So upset at the moment!
Dui2705
Hi Guys,
Is anyone else angry that we did not get NBN but got Opti Comm instead? I thought we were promised NBN. Optic Comm is absolute rubbish and there are not many service providers. So upset at the moment!

Half the estate is on opticomm i.e. stage 11 to half of 13. We are in 13 with opticomm as well. Upsetting but this was established when paying deposit for the land.
Canopus
Dui2705
Hi Guys,

Half the estate is on opticomm i.e. stage 11 to half of 13. We are in 13 with opticomm as well. Upsetting but this was established when paying deposit for the land.

Merry Christmas canopus! Hope you had a good one

Welp looks like i missed the memo when paying the deposit! Damn it. Hopefully Opticomm are taken over or they perform better than my previous experience!

Duane
Hello
Just curious if any one here was able to negotiate the price on the blocks at True North Greenvale. Is it a good practice to try and negotiate the selling price which the developer has advertised?
ghstrida
Hello
Just curious if any one here was able to negotiate the price on the blocks at True North Greenvale. Is it a good practice to try and negotiate the selling price which the developer has advertised?

Can't hurt to try. I guess it'll depend on the demand for land these days.
Has anyone received their soil test report? What type of the concrete slab classification and how height?
Lot 1434
icheema
Canopus
Has anyone received the soil test reports with the soil classification?

Yes mine was classified H2 and hence slab upgrade etc but luckily I had a fixed costs agreement with Porter Davis so not paying anything extra.

Lot 1436.

Has anyone received their soil test report? What type of the concrete slab classification and how height?
Lot 1434

Thanks in advance
esaw
Lot 1434

Thanks in advance

Hi Esaw,

my lot is 1436, I believe we met the other day as well.

Please see this attached photo and see if it suffices, if not, I can send you my engineering diagrams in your email.

icheema
esaw
Lot 1434

Thanks in advance

Hi Esaw,

Please see this attached photo and see if it suffices, if not, I can send you my engineering diagrams in your email.

K ok

Thank you so much
Pleasure meeting you.
Thank you for the document.
What is the height of your concrete slab?

Again
Thank you
esaw
icheema
esaw
Lot 1434

Thanks in advance

Hi Esaw,

K ok

Thank you so much
Pleasure meeting you.
Thank you for the document.
What is the height of your concrete slab?

Again
Thank you

Actually I am not sure, I thought it might be on the page I sent you. But let me go through my paperwork and see if i can find the information for you.
Hey everyone, was just wondering as I have fixed price for site costs with henley did anyone have to pay extra for an upgraded slab in the end? I havnt had soil test yet but reading the contract states that fixed site costs are based on findings of m class slab well... considering most people seem to need the upgrade does that mean we will have to pay aswell, looks to be an extra $20,000 if its true
Hi All,

I am planning to build in stage 19. Have signed up with Henley for build contract. Land is 448sqm. I have got variable site cost due to elevation in land being 1.4m. Any idea on site cost incurred in past?

Thanks
Praveen
Related
7/09/2023
Black Main Entrance Door in North East-Facing House

Building A New House

The warning is on the sticker on the door too. Second the aluminium powdercoat

27/09/2023
Custom home builder in north east Melbourne

Building A New House

Hi, can anyone recommend a custom home builder who can build in north east area? Looking to build a custom 4-br energy-efficient home with a max budget of 750k. If they…

11/12/2023
GJ Gardner Homes North East Melbourne

Building A New House

May I ask why you chose not to use GJ Gardiner? I'm actually meeting with one of the sales guys tomorrow for an appointment. Definitely not signing anything yet…

You are here
Building ForumBuying Land
Home
Pros
Forum