Building ForumBuying Land

Crest at Gledswood Hills

Page 4 of 7
Tomorrow is settlement day for us...Busy finalizing our design

ne0x. would love to see your video...
firstone
Tomorrow is settlement day for us...Busy finalizing our design

ne0x. would love to see your video...

thats great firstone. exciting days ahead.
Hi ne0x and mscrashed,

Hope your construction has already started.

I have a question regarding design guidelines for Crest. Did Mirvac gave any design guidelines for building at crest? Do we need to get approval of our designs with mirvac/crest before we go for council or CDC approvals?

We just finished the design of our home and looking for the next steps. Any direction would be of great help.

Thank you!
Hi firstone currently still in with council waiting on our approval, but oh so close

The only guidelines we were given was that the fence had to be lapped and capped timber
ne0x
Hi firstone currently still in with council waiting on our approval, but oh so close

The only guidelines we were given was that the fence had to be lapped and capped timber

Hi ne0x,

Thanks for this information. How did you receive the guideline? did they provide this information in the contract?
So we dont need any approval from miravc or crest before going to council?

Thanks much
firstone
ne0x

Hi ne0x,

Thanks for this information. How did you receive the guideline? did they provide this information in the contract?

Thanks much

I am not aware of anything other than the Fencing thing neo already mentioned. Its really matter of your design being approved by council i believe. I would however give Mirvac a call to to be sure to avoid any delay in the Future.
mscrashed and firstone

I have a few days off this week so if the weather holds out i will get some drone shots

Do you want to let me know any specific streets you want an overview of?

I will upload to youtube in 4K and link back here
mscrashed
firstone
ne0x

Hi ne0x,

Thanks much

I am not aware of anything other than the Fencing thing neo already mentioned. Its really matter of your design being approved by council i believe. I would however give Mirvac a call to to be sure to avoid any delay in the Future.

Agree, its better to give a call and confirm.
ne0x
@mscrashed and firstone

I have a few days off this week so if the weather holds out i will get some drone shots

oh that's great Neo. yeah hope waether stays like this. I am on Beeston Street. we will wait for your awesome video
mscrashed
ne0x
@mscrashed and firstone

oh that's great Neo. yeah hope waether stays like this. I am on Beeston Street. we will wait for your awesome video

That would be awesome ne0x , I'm in your street so I am sure you will be covering that one :p
I am on Kinghorne street.
Hi all
Some quick photos of Kinghorne and view towards Beeston/Caballo, videos going onto YouTube shortly and will link

Links to YouTube videos

https://youtu.be/rX8gu5MdRY4

https://youtu.be/55tcmoonQT0
awesome neo. estate looks quite nice from top. once again i am happy that we decided to build our home at Crest.
Brick work started on mine last week. cant wait to see the progress this weekend.
firstone
I am on Kinghorne street.

We are building on Kinghorne aswell.. What number are you?
Hi all
New video I grabbed this evening

https://youtu.be/x5c_oHhYpD8

ne0x
Hi all
New video I grabbed this evening

https://youtu.be/x5c_oHhYpD8

Video shots are amazing ! Great work
I'm at Glendiver St, and awaiting handover in Feb, 2019.

Has anyone moved into Crest ? How has the experience been with the build and locality?
Jan 02, 2019 8:07 am
gdiverz

Yes we have moved just before xmas and so far its been great at Crest. People are nice and friendly if you approach them. Kids love the park.
Hi
Is anyone here knows the registration dates for stage 4 for Crest. Can someone please tell me whether any flood assesments done for this?
Thank you.
Related
11/05/2023
Building duplex at the hills council area

Building A New House

Even if it's not being sub-divided and you want to keep it as Torrens title, you will still need to talk to a town planner or Council themselves, to see if they will allow…

5/02/2024
Pool Builders, in and around The Hills Greater Sydney

Building A New House

Thanks again Simeon for being so elaborate. Appreciate it. Its gives us a very idea. Kind Regards

You are here
Building ForumBuying Land
Home
Pros
Forum