Join Login
Building ForumBuying Land

The Ponds View, 95, 97 & 99 Hambledon Road (Developer: Barak

Page 4 of 6
Hi Bala_Ash,
Did your lawyer sent you a copy of section 149 certificate, 88b, bearing details etc as part of the settlement notice. We need these to build as you would know.

Hi,
Solicitor sent the linen and subdivision docs which i forwarded to builder. They said they will arrange 149 and other site reports.
Thanks Bala_Ash. That's great. I found out that all lot numbers from 13-26 are getting registered separately as Stage 2. This should happen anytime today or tomorrow and hopefully we will settle soon as well.

Great.Finally we are getting there....
Any info on lots 1-11 would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.
Harry14,
Look out for Jeeralong drive being built. That's the big thing missing I think before these lots can be registered. Unfortunately, that road is to be developed by either council or the other developer hence not sure when this will happen. It's not in control of our developer. I am sure he is doing all he can on his hand.
But ultimately out of his control I would think.

Hi All,
Lot 12-26 are registered today. Enjoy.

Hi, my parents finally got the call from solicitor to say it's been registered today, finally! Woohoo!
Hi Guys,
Has anyone settled yet or settling soon? Have you guys seen your street number allocated. Ours is 45 Dhaka Circuit.

Hi
our settlement was done yesterday
Congrats Bala_Ash. We are settling next Friday. Is your build starting soon?

Is there 4 town houses coming on Lot 16 Dhaka Circuit. This is what I have understood from council DA application lodgement..

Hmmmm...that's really interesting Samwise. Construction is going to ramp up now in this development. Is anyone here at a stage to start building soon? We are building with Clarendon but construction commencement is some time away.

we are building soon depending on DA approvals.
Hi all,
Just checking in. How is everyone progressing? Anyone starting the build soon. Ours is with council for DA approval. Please share the build part as well guys.

We got DA approval. Construction should commence soon.
Did you know the area could be renamed to Grevillea Grove
Yes I choose Rothwell Downs as my preferred option. Have they finalized the names and is Grevillea Grove the most voted option?

Not sure they have finalised or not.there is one campaign going on in change.org to keep the name as Schofields.
Hi Bala_ash
I have read the petition and have signed it. I encourage other users of this forum to sign it as well. I agree that the new proposed names have no linkages to Schofields and can affect property prices significantly

Related
18/01/2024
Terry road box hill

General Discussion

I brought terry road box hill in June 2022 House was meant to be completed Nov 2023 That did not happen I had to chase them so much to the land Registration and…

You are here
Building ForumBuying Land
Home
Pros
Forum