Join Login
Building ForumBuying Land

anyone buying land in officer VIC(South Siding estate)?

Page 47 of 64
I assume they were Surveyors that were measuring the levels of stage two today. In my opinion this is the last compliance that requires too be satisfactory for a statement of compliance to be issued.

Roads also look black again.
Street Signs going up today. THE END.
Ting Ting
Street Signs going up today. THE END.

I liked this update saying the end. 😃😃
I can hardly believe it!

Everything is done. Roads are black. All the lots are levelled. Roundabouts are done. Street signs done. Hopefully july we will start building too. 🤗🤗
It's been like that from early in the week and it's why I said " The End" Sadly no statement of compliance as yet and I really hope that comes asap.

On another note. Simonds homes seems to be the main builder in stage one and they build quite fast. Of all the houses there they have the bulk of them.
Have no Idea of what is going on but they are doing the final layer of asphalt which is just above the gutter level..

Stage one got the final layer months latter as it took a long time to get title and others places get it done 6 months later, that way the roads are good after building.
I was advised that now the bank has been advised by the developer's realestate that site cannot be accessed this week for valuations as expected and they will allow for valuations by mid next month but he will try give access by end of next week....

Until statement of compliance access to site for bank valuation is not normally given. The final layer asphalting should be completed by early tomorrow. Then only God knows what is left because stage two looks in better state than stage one and the area around it.
Interesting. Bank said Mid next month, which is the 15th. Tittle registration expected mid July, which again is the 15th. And today was told that the fence will go down in about 2 weeks, which again is the 15th. Final asphalting is also finished.

Will statement of compliance date show up on spear in the next few days?

They have just updated the website again.
How is it updated when the status of stage 2 South Siding is the same as it was a month ago?

A statement of compliance is to indicate that the developer has complied to doing all that is required to be done for registration to go ahead.

It's now July 3rd.......
So does this update mean anything?

I feel less confident everyday we don't hear anything.

Has anyone got any individual updates other than the ones we recieved being mid July?
ThaRealJaySnell
So does this update mean anything?

I feel less confident everyday we don't hear anything.

Has anyone got any individual updates other than the ones we recieved being mid July?

Last week I contacted my conveyancer and they said it is possible that certificate of complaince will be issued around 1st week of july but not sure. Nobody has any confirmation. I tried contacting oliver hume, but nobody seems to be responding via email or phone.
Our builder has been constantly calling the developer to request for access to site. Initially was told last week of May then mid of June, last week of June. Oliver Hume is hopeless in giving out any information.

The people you deal with keep changing on a weekly basis. Not sure what else is required to be done as the stage looks completed. The delay may due to EOFY. Things may have got held up in the council. Hope that something comes through in the next few weeks.
Rome247
Our builder has been constantly calling the developer to request for access to site. Initially was told last week of May then mid of June, last week of June. Oliver Hume is hopeless in giving out any information.

The people you deal with keep changing on a weekly basis. Not sure what else is required to be done as the stage looks completed. The delay may due to EOFY. Things may have got held up in the council. Hope that something comes through in the next few weeks.

We've had the same issue... The bank just wants to be able to get their guys on site to value and they keep getting pushed back.

No news or real reasons of course.

Final Referral Response (Cert)03/07/2017

'
Just noticed that the date they have there is today. But I have no idea what the Final referral response means
Just spoke to my conveyancer who went past Oliver Hume and went straight to the titles office.
They got back to her today and said they plan to get to our registration this week. She said she expects 3 weeks before we can settle but will follow up at the end of the week to get more solid timeline.
Thought I'd keep you all in the loop as you have done so well for me
3.7 How do I know what referral authority response is outstanding? For every outstanding referral authority response not supplied in Spear a ‘Not supplied’ will appear on the right hand side of that referral authority section. In addition, the outstanding components of the referral will be listed underneath each referral authority name (Section 55/57C, Certification or SOC for statutory Referral Authorities, and Comment).

The final was today and there is nothing outstanding. All authorities gave their responses. That means Statement of compliance can be issued. So hopefully the end is this Friday and ThaRealJaySnell was told.
ThaRealJaySnell
Just spoke to my conveyancer who went past Oliver Hume and went straight to the titles office.
They got back to her today and said they plan to get to our registration this week. She said she expects 3 weeks before we can settle but will follow up at the end of the week to get more solid timeline.
Thought I'd keep you all in the loop as you have done so well for me

Thanks dear for your update. hopefully it is what they say it will be.
Related
31/07/2023
Buying untitled land for a development

Buying Land

Yeah I don't know why I came to a forum. Place is full of wierdos/pedos thought internet may help but I suppose I'll try my luck with someone in person. Cheers. I tried…

9/08/2023
Suggest a modular home builder south of Port Macquarie

Building A New House

Well these guys are not looking good... I sent them a written enquiry last week and they have not yet replied. If they cannot respond to a simple…

15/02/2024
Building Inspector recommendation in South Australia?

Building A New House

Adam Baines Grad Cert Bldg Surv / Grad Dip Bldg Surv / MSAAPA Accredited Building Professional APB20210035 Builders Lic 183023 Pest Control Lic 84868 Ph 0412202336 PO…

You are here
Building ForumBuying Land
Home
Pros
Forum