Join Login
Building ForumBuying Land

Land Registration? Kellyville - Balmoral Road Release

Page 8 of 21
Dj2003
Manny007
Hi guys,

Did anyone end up going to the auction of 57 Brighton drive ? (I couldn’t make it due to work)! What did the bid start and end at ? Was it sold?

Cheers !!!

Yep I went it got passed in on a vendors bid of 1.55

Thanks
!
Seems a good bid
More lands have been released in Bella Vista ($1,375,000 - $1,450,000)
bps18
More lands have been released in Bella Vista ($1,375,000 - $1,450,000)

Is this by Mulpha [Essentia] ? Yep I had a look into it !

In all honesty I wouldn’t pay (nor can I afford) that price!

17 Garden View court is also on the market ! I’m keen to find out how much it’s selling for! They claim it’s in Bellavista (I though everything to the left of Cedar cutters was only to be in Bella vista - I could be wrong) !
17 Garden View Court (1.32-1.38M)
bps18
17 Garden View Court (1.32-1.38M)

Didn’t a corner block on that same street sell for $1.136 million a few months ago ?? Anything to justify that price ??

Not sure if it will sell at that price espscially considering 16 cedar cutters went off market cause it didn’t find any buyers !
you may be right. They are saying this area will be Bella Vista so that's why perhaps?
Hi guys has anyone got an update on registration for our blocks of land on New Holland Dr / Cedars Cutters with Jasmere Properties ? Thank you
There has been no update yet and wonder if the final plans have been submitted to the council?
Btw.. i saw that Acquire Property has put up signs again for "Land for Sale" - did all blocks not sell or did the childcare facility got cancelled and those blocks have come back for sale?
It’s lot 19 that Acquire are selling again, looks like it’s under offer now...

http://www.acquireproperty.com.au/property/304/nsw

I think they were asking for around $1.3m
Ah i see - i think that lot will back on to the child care facility .. let's see how that goes!
That whole area has had a slow start to development .. I mean look at Balmoral road in from Old Windsor .. still broken and paved like rural even though they fixed the intersection over a year ago .. They've just done a patch opposite Peony place .. Not sure what's happening with the Woolies development at the corner of Hector either ..
Bella vista suburb extension is official now published on the weekend. see the link for more details...

www.thehills.nsw.gov.au/Council/Maps-and-Boundaries
Great!!
Great news .. finally!

Did you guys read that bit about they can't get in touch with Bing/Google to get this formally updated .. so they're asking everyone to "report a problem" with the maps and advise them to update the boundaries and give them the link to the PDFs .. cmon guys lets do our bit
Has anyone heard anything further from the developer or Acquire property on registration? not much has happened over the past few months i.e.: there is still no footpath on New Holland etc...
Last I heard it was July / August from the solicitor about 6 weeks ago they have done nothing for months still no taps etc I think it will be another 6 months til registration at the pace these guys take .... frustrating !!!!
Thanks for the link BVN!
Acquire property is also not providing much update on this land. i mean if registration is not happening they can’t get the commission either. What’s the benefit for developer to keep delaying registration? Sure they have to pay more interest as time goes by...
Yea, if the land settlement is going to be delayed for another six months, that will be really frustrating.
2 Waddle Rd, Bella Vista sold for $1.37M. Are the land values in new Bella Vista going to go up more in the coming months?
Related
18/01/2024
Terry road box hill

General Discussion

I brought terry road box hill in June 2022 House was meant to be completed Nov 2023 That did not happen I had to chase them so much to the land Registration and…

28/08/2023
Signature at Kellyville

General Discussion

Do not fall in that trap.

5/04/2024
Slab for 424 sqm house in North Kellyville NSW

Building A New House

Petercurtis You able to contact the certifier and get a copy of your structural plans, if they are not in your contract. If your home was approved via CDC then they…

You are here
Building ForumBuying Land
Home
Pros
Forum