Join Login
Building ForumBuying Land

Land Registration? Kellyville - Balmoral Road Release

Page 6 of 21
Hi all we too purchased land in New Holland Drive from Acquire Property our solicitor received a written reply stating land registration will Be June I’m not holding my breath given we were told it would be registered a year ago.
I went pass today and nothing has happened for a good 2 weeks my solicitor thinks the owner Jasmere Properties is stalling so registration goes through in July so he doesn’t pay tax for 12 months.
Also wow just saw the daycare application so mis leading as Acquire Properties said nothing about this at the time of purchase it was made out all lots were for residential homes only.
Also GNB made there decision on Suburb name change last Friday they were writing to advise their decision to council today and council will let us all know tomorrow
Fingers crossed for Bella Vista
Thanks for the update. Where can we check for the result of the suburb name decision?
Geographical Naming Board NSW they said I can call back in the morning and they will advise on the outcome
Where did you see the daycare application?
bps18
Where did you see the daycare application?

Its on Hills DA Online .. look up balmoral road in their search .. i had posted about this a couple of pages back and am as surprised to know that there will be a full fledged day care amidst homes ..

Talking to my solicitor casually he said that the application would have been at least a year in the making so Acquire knew about it back then .. they may have delayed works to let this in with timing and all .. if they had sold 4 blocks together to the childcare developer, surely they knew ..

The houses (existing and new) on new holland will be somewhat affected ..

Keep us posted on Name Change .. hopeful!
Thank you I am new to this thread tonight is the daycare 100% going through or can we still challenge it with council ?
Yes will inform thread tomorrow about name change
I just checked the hils site - looks like it is going ahead, it is being assessed for suitability - if it had objections it would been in a different status .. but you can still put in a submission against it if you want ..

https://epathway.thehills.nsw.gov.au/eP ... leCode=LAP

go to>
Development Application
>
Address
>
enter 62 Balmoral Road Kellyville

Then you'll see a few results with one being the childcare centre ..
What is the outcome about the Suburb name change from GNB?
Bella Vista Extension has been approved I phoned the GNB this morning and was told sign off happened last Friday and council were notified yesterday
That's good. It seems both Cedar Cutters and New Holland (up to Balmoral Road) would be part of Bella Vista now? It is not getting clear when the lands will be ready for registration?
Hi All,

Firstly - you are all a pair of lucky bas#ards
Congrats on making the right call at the right time !

I went out to the balmoral release area and I fell in love with it ! I want to make an offer for lots in the area and want to pay a fair price for it. I dont know if $1.3 million is a reasonable price (it might be) - if you guys were in my situation how much would you honestly be prepared to pay today (I am considering the fact that on balmoral road 738 square meters sold for $1,136,000 - I understand however that the road is quite busy and there is a possibiity of a roundabout being built on the corner - which to me would justify that particular price) ?

Cheers!

Planning on building an architectual house - its just a matter of either moving into Balmoral release or Kellyville !
If this area is part of Bella Vista now, then $1.3M may be the right price; some other lands of similar sizes in Bella Vista are getting sold for $1.45-$1.65M?
Hope my view is right?
Hmm so I contacted Hill Shire council and apparantly there are plans for an approx 2400 square meter day care facility to be built on the corner of New Holand! I dont know if i'd want that right in my backyard especially if i'm paying $1.3 million ! I think I'll look into the two blocks on free settlers !

P.S Auction for a 756 sqm block on Brighton Drive has come again on the market (was on the market for $1.725 mill before being dropped to $1.6 mill and than taken offline)! Outcome of that auction will be good indication of prices in the middle of Bella vista !
Agree with your thoughts. Yes, a block/home next to the day care facility may create a bit of an issue.
I still don’t understand why the hell council would approve a child care in residential area? Traffic management control will be an issue when sending kids to cc in the morning. 16 cedar cutters was sold at 1.2m last year April by the way.
The final plans have still not been submitted to council; the client may be estimating settlement in August 2018, but I feel it may be delayed to September; any news from your lawyers?
I was told July. Is this new update from developer solicitor?
bps18
The final plans have still not been submitted to council; the client may be estimating settlement in August 2018, but I feel it may be delayed to September; any news from your lawyers?

If the plans are not in the council yet - its at least 3 months away in the best case scenario without any delays .. !
Related
18/01/2024
Terry road box hill

General Discussion

I brought terry road box hill in June 2022 House was meant to be completed Nov 2023 That did not happen I had to chase them so much to the land Registration and…

28/08/2023
Signature at Kellyville

General Discussion

Do not fall in that trap.

5/04/2024
Slab for 424 sqm house in North Kellyville NSW

Building A New House

Petercurtis You able to contact the certifier and get a copy of your structural plans, if they are not in your contract. If your home was approved via CDC then they…

You are here
Building ForumBuying Land
Home
Pros
Forum