Join Login
Building ForumBuying Land

NSW - FREEMANS RIDGE ESTATE, CARNES HILL COMMUNITY

Page 3 of 4
No my plan only state proposed street ... if you have your lot or DP number you can get the number for council ... that is how I got mine.
I think the delay of settlement - cost needs to be pass on to the developer not the purchaser. How best to negotiate this charge? Has anyone done it? Help ...
Ok I was advised by LPI today there is a delay because another lot that is not mine ie DP1223946 has problem with its easement . They only lodged it on 22/11 and have up to 15 days for it to be processed by LPI if no issue. The land surveyor confirmed via phone only that they lodged the matter as an urgency two days ago, but LPI don't see anything submitted. I don't know what else to do.. I would be happiler if LPI said they have received the escalation request.

This lot delay is holding up the whole stage 29.

Anyone got any ideas?
So story short, it's now sitting with LPI but they say it's not.

Unbelievable this whole process! And in the meantime we try purchasers have to pay the cost. Why is it so difficult to get a proper answer?
So finally it's registered! How annoying of the timing with Christmas next week. My solicitor was going to go on holidays!

Rayworth
So finally it's registered! How annoying of the timing with Christmas next week. My solicitor was going to go on holidays!

Hi Rayworth, congrats on getting your land registered!
Was it close to the expected date of registration that was listed on any of your paperwork?

I'm building in stage 14 and my H&L package documents has 30/12/2016 as the estimated date of registration for subdivision, but i'm just wondering if Ingham Property Developments are known to delay registration? I hope it won't take too long as we've already exchanged contracts for our block and we're about to start colour selection too.
Lemans
Rayworth

Was it close to the expected date of registration that was listed on any of your paperwork?

I'm building in stage 14 and my H&L package documents has 30/12/2016 as the estimated date of registration for subdivision, but i'm just wondering if Ingham Property Developments are known to delay registration? I hope it won't take too long as we've already exchanged contracts for our block and we're about to start colour selection too.

Hey

I dont recall there being a date for the registration on my paperwork but i didnt get a H&L package. But I put a deposit for it in Feb 2015, so it was nearly 2 years. I have a friend from work that was in the previous release and he waited around the same.
Did anyone settle on their land this week? I haven't yet
Lemans
Rayworth

Hi Lemans, so we were told today that plans for subdivision is expected to be lodged at the end of this month with expected land registrations not until about May!!

mum2boys
Lemans
Rayworth

Hi Lemans, so we were told today that plans for subdivision is expected to be lodged at the end of this month with expected land registrations not until about May!!

Hi Mum2boys, do you mind sharing which stage you're building in?
I don't mind a bit of delay as we've only just entered pre construction stage and i guess i could save a bit more while we wait... but i'm hoping it doesn't take too long!
Hello all,

Just wondering how everyone's registration OR build is going so far?
I drove to Carnes Hill last weekend and my stage is still fenced off, however there was some progress from when i last went there.
Looks like my block as well as my neighbours have been pegged, footpaths are completed and street signs are all in.
Lemans
Hello all,

I drove to Carnes Hill last weekend and my stage is still fenced off, however there was some progress from when i last went there.
Looks like my block as well as my neighbours have been pegged, footpaths are completed and street signs are all in.

My land registered in Jan 17, I put a deposit down in Feb 2015... so don't hold your breath... every now and then there were additional delays.

Lemans
mum2boys
Lemans
[quote="Rayworth"]So finally it's registered! How annoying of the timing with Christmas next week. My solicitor was going to go on holidays!

I don't mind a bit of delay as we've only just entered pre construction stage and i guess i could save a bit more while we wait... but i'm hoping it doesn't take too long![/quote]

Hi Lemans, we're in stage 14. No update but hoping to get in touch with sales office for some news!
mum2boys
Lemans
mum2boys
[quote="Lemans"][quote="Rayworth"]So finally it's registered! How annoying of the timing with Christmas next week. My solicitor was going to go on holidays!

I don't mind a bit of delay as we've only just entered pre construction stage and i guess i could save a bit more while we wait... but i'm hoping it doesn't take too long![/quote]

Hi Lemans, we're in stage 14. No update but hoping to get in touch with sales office for some news!
[/quote]

Oh we're in the same stage!
Are you building in the cul de sac or ct?

Last i heard from my solicitor is that developer was having issues with authorities but that they anticipated early March.
Wonder why i was told March and you were told May?!

Have you already signed on with a builder?

Rayworth
Lemans
Hello all,

My land registered in Jan 17, I put a deposit down in Feb 2015... so don't hold your breath... every now and then there were additional delays.

Almost two years wait for you?
That's crazy!

Have you started your build yet Rayworth?

Lemans
Rayworth
Lemans
Hello all,

Almost two years wait for you?
That's crazy!

Have you started your build yet Rayworth?

[/quote

Not yet
my loan at the bank is in 2 separate parts, dealing with the construction part now

Lemans
mum2boys
Lemans
[quote="mum2boys"][quote="Lemans"][quote="Rayworth"]So finally it's registered! How annoying of the timing with Christmas next week. My solicitor was going to go on holidays!

[/quote]

Last i heard from my solicitor is that developer was having issues with authorities but that they anticipated early March.

Hoping it's March and not May! The block is in ct and building with Fowler. At the selections stage.
Have you chosen a builder?

mum2boys
Lemans
mum2boys
[quote="Lemans"][quote="mum2boys"][quote="Lemans"][quote="Rayworth"]So finally it's registered! How annoying of the timing with Christmas next week. My solicitor was going to go on holidays!

[/quote]

Hoping it's March and not May! The block is in ct and building with Fowler. At the selections stage.

[/quote]

Oh cool, same with us, we're building on ct.
If i hear anything I'll be sure to update you.

We're also with Fowler and currently in selections too.
We've done aircon and externals but made some small changes to our plan, waiting to get them back hopefully soon so we can attend our electrical, tiling and sign off on kitchen.

Edit: just received a response from the lawyer -
"Our client anticipates that the plan will be lodged late April - early May."

Lemans
mum2boys
Lemans
[quote="mum2boys"][quote="Lemans"][quote="mum2boys"][quote="Lemans"][quote="Rayworth"]So finally it's registered! How annoying of the timing with Christmas next week. My solicitor was going to go on holidays!

[/quote]

[/quote]

We've done aircon and externals but made some small changes to our plan, waiting to get them back hopefully soon so we can attend our electrical, tiling and sign off on kitchen.

[/quote]
Sounds exciting. Plan lodged with council? Do you know what the hold up has been?

mum2boys
Lemans
mum2boys
[quote="Lemans"][quote="mum2boys"][quote="Lemans"][quote="mum2boys"][quote="Lemans"][quote="Rayworth"]So finally it's registered! How annoying of the timing with Christmas next week. My solicitor was going to go on holidays!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Sounds exciting. Plan lodged with council? Do you know what the hold up has been?

I'm not too sure!

When i first asked in January, this was the reply i received:
"Due to some delays with authorities, our client anticipates registration for late February/early March 2017"

So what exactly does it mean when they say it will be lodged late April/May?

[/quote]

Related
16/07/2023
Options for Retaining Wall Sloping Hill

Landscape & Garden Design

Howdy all. I am looking for feedback on what people would do to maximise and make an area as flat as possible. First, out the front of the house is a sloping hill, pretty…

18/01/2024
Terry road box hill

General Discussion

I brought terry road box hill in June 2022 House was meant to be completed Nov 2023 That did not happen I had to chase them so much to the land Registration and…

1/05/2023
preliminary agreement deposit limit in NSW

Building A New House

In NSW the maximum deposit for building work is 5% until the builder provides HBCF insurance

You are here
Building ForumBuying Land
Home
Pros
Forum