Join Login
Building ForumBuying Land

The Meadows - Schofields, Syd, NSW

Page 2 of 2
Hi guys. It's been a while, but our construction has finally started! The framework for our slab has been setup, and the plumbing appears to be done.

How is everyone else coming along?
Hey Mick,

We are expecting peg out on Tuesday (woohoo, finally)
I havnt been on the forums in a while... so glad to see its getting started for you mate.

Cheers
Hello Everyone,

I am new to this group and looking to buy land in Schofield.

Anyone aware who has recently purchased a lot in 'The Meadows' and latest prices?
What are registration timelines for last release.

Did prices drop in Schofield? Should I wait or is it right time to but a lot?
Sorry I know last questions are not directly related to this thread.
I don't think the prices dropped, but they have slowed. The demand is still there, so if you're ready to buy, then now's the time.

Vacant land is very unlikely to go down or drop in prices any time soon. It will stay steady or just slow down but prices will remain high...approx $1.2K per m2 depending what estate.
Hey Guys,
I have just bought Lot309, Stage 3 release at the Meadows, Schofields.

I drove past the other day, and work is yet to commence. Its just farmlands as yet, but theres a huge fall at where the house is to be. Guess they'll have to fill in with soil and level.

I see stage 1 houses has been coming up well, nearing completion. Exciting times!!
Hey Guys,
Can anyone share information on how flat their parcel of land were on stage 1&2 Meadows Schofields. Or does anyone have/ know where i could find contour maps for stage 3?

Thanks
Our block was reasonably flat in stage 1. We have about 1m of fall from the NW corner to the SE corner. That's over a block length of 30.5m.

From the NE to SE corner (12.5m width), the fall was about 50cm, maybe less.

Can't be of much help with the contour maps though.
Thanks for the reply mick and nice meeting you!! When do you expect your build completion?!

Related
28/12/2023
Builder for double story house in Tallawong Schofields NSW

Building A New House

We bought land in Tallawong Schofields NSW size 30m X 12.5m and planning to get double story house build around 350 sqm. We are thinking about having premium inclusions…

5/11/2023
Building a 39 square house in Schofields Sydney

General Discussion

No idea about the driveway question, but your price for a house that size including landscaping seems very good!

1/05/2023
preliminary agreement deposit limit in NSW

Building A New House

In NSW the maximum deposit for building work is 5% until the builder provides HBCF insurance

You are here
Building ForumBuying Land
Home
Pros
Forum