Jan 22, 2013 12:42 pm
need some advise about our block of land from a new estate, our initial searches on the land has flagged some overflow water paths on the parent lot of property, should that be of any concern since our proposed lot is quite further down compared with other lots higher up.
Our lot is about 40m as per the big lot plan, whereas the highest is about 55m..
any advice is appreciated !
Sign in or Join to reply to this Topic
arcadeltworth delaying concrete paths till after winterworth delaying concrete paths till after winter
We live in alpine country and have just laid a slab for our carport, so I would be surprise if paths in SA would be a problem at this time of the year.
MisterSlopeProject builder for steep blocksProject builder for steep blocks
schmalex There are a lot of great architects in Sydney. I recently came across an interesting house in Lane Cove that was on a site with a 12 meter fall in a significant…
mmapuraziWhy large vacant blocks remain not sold for months in North Why large vacant blocks remain not sold for months in North
I think the biggest deterrence is the price. In the areas you listed the price of a >400sqm block is upwards of $500k. That being said most people buying the new releases…
blackcat20Developer wants to increase price of land (in house and landDeveloper wants to increase price of land (in house and land
I'm aware of a similar situation. The builder told the developer if they went ahead with the price rise, they (the builder) would withdraw from their developments…