Join Login
Building ForumBuying Land

Cloverlea Estate - Chirnside Park VIC (Buying Land)

Page 104 of 106
I got a spam email the other day, so I'm going to burn my computer so it never happens again.
What is this forum or this thread actually for if it's not for Cloverlea's future residents to meet and share experiences?
The thread is here so we can be bombarded with all the advertising, and occasionally hear about what's going on (or not going on) in our new estate.
mutski
The thread is here so we can be bombarded with all the advertising, and occasionally hear about what's going on (or not going on) in our new estate.

Ahh maybe we have exceeded our 'occasional posts' limit. I'll click on some ads and see if I can balance it out again. :-p
Create an individual thread for each build?! How much spare time does Homeone think we have to read?!
I understand that members in up coming stages are frustrated with the progress but stage 1 members also had to deal with long delays in the development and settlement dates being changed. So why is it that members are being targeted because they post regularly and share photos and talk about topics that the majority of members are interested in. I love all of Sanna's post and look forward to catching up on what's new in the estate. Unfortunately there will always be detractors in any forum. Look forward to Sanna's post and photos in any forum.
All sounds a bit suss to me... this thread was a great way of finding estate updates, sharing knowledge and photos. Sanna & Gary have done a great job keeping us in the loop. I reckon a new thread is best - but will Homeone.com.au allow another thread?

I have the Facebook page for Stage 1 http://www.facebook.com/CloverleaChirnsideParkStage1 - everyone is welcome to post things there if they like. Depends if you are a Facebook person or not. Easy enough to post comments and photo / videos.

I can even set up a Facebook Stage 2 or 3 page as well and hand it over to who ever wishes to maintain it.
Why not allow multiple threads - one for each stage of Cloverlea ?
Mel1031
Why not allow multiple threads - one for each stage of Cloverlea ?

Someone tried that and Homeone closed the thread. Can't win!
Deemaree
Hi all,

The whole idea is to keep each thread topic related to the opening topic and in the correct forum section. For general chit chat, there is Coffee Break.

Please feel free to start a topic in Coffee Break where you can continue general comments etc-keeping this thread to Cloverlea related posts.

When it comes to posting multiple photos, please add the links in one post before hitting the submit button.....helps the pages load better!

I thought this thread was about Cloverlea related posts. I looked at the coffee break section and it doesn't look like it fits their either. Can this thread be move to an appropriate section?
The complaints that have been received by members relating to this thread have been mainly due to the number of separate posts-which could actually be incorporated into one post.

TBH I haven't read all 104 pages.....

Each individual can open their OWN build thread and put a link in their signature-that way each of those exciting steps along the way of each individual's build can be shared without a thread like this getting cluttered up with photos and day to day happenings.

Trust me, I know how exciting it all is ( and frustrating at times!)-we've built 4 times!
I propose a Cloverlea Build Thread... that way everyone who is building can post in there and we can all interact without each having a separate thread. Thoughts?
If there is going to be a new thread ... can I suggest a new thread called "The Mud Garden" or "The Rain Garden" - it is Cloverlea specific and Stage 1 specific.
That sounds OK...as long as it doesn't become to skewed towards one or two builds.... this thread should be about the actual land purchase process-so for those who have moved on past that point, a build thread is a better idea.
I'm off for the night now.

Mud Garden..mate you have no idea what we are living with..3.5 years later!
We are on tank water and DH accidentally left the hose running....for 4 days! 60,000 litres of water poured over our orchard/vegie garden- We have happy ducks and sulking chickens!
Hi Deemaree, I actually like being able to see all the comments written here.
Its informative and entertaining. Why shut down free speech? I have not read any abusive or derogative posts by anyone. Seems like red tape is getting out of control again.
This has so far been a great place to meet out new neighbours and swap information and ideas.
Don't stop that.
Free speech is alive and well...in the correct thread.

This thread should be about the buying of the land in Cloverlea Estate-no matter what stage. After that the build processes need to be in the Building threads. That way, those who come to this Forum looking for information don't get bogged down on posts unrelated to the topic they are searching for.

Nothing to do with red tape- just common sense and keeping threads on topic.
Sanna & Gary thankyou for all your info & updates on this forum it has been fantastic! Can't believe anyone would complain. I think we can all agree how great this forum has been and getting to know our neighbours. We would love to keep the thread going elsewhere as we look forward to checking in each day and seeing all the updates. I think the whole thing is just ridiculous, we all enjoy it so lets keep it going!
Wow, I think this became more then posts just about the purchase of land long ago, and more about the community of cloverlea, but we can all move on from here, and start a new thread, and leave this one for those just wishing to discuss the purchase of land? If anyone does start a new thread that's for the whole cloverlea community to discuss anything and everything let me know! I'll be much more interested in that
Mali02
I propose a Cloverlea Build Thread... that way everyone who is building can post in there and we can all interact without each having a separate thread. Thoughts?

Yes, I think that might be the best way to go,
Sanna
Mali02

Yes, I think that might be the best way to go,

I second that...
Related
31/07/2023
Buying untitled land for a development

Buying Land

Yeah I don't know why I came to a forum. Place is full of wierdos/pedos thought internet may help but I suppose I'll try my luck with someone in person. Cheers. I tried…

28/04/2024
Buying on Warrigal Road (Oakleigh) - need advice

Real Estate

we are planning to buy a house on the warrigal road, but most of our friends say buying on main roads is not a good idea mainly because 1. constant traffic noise 2.…

You are here
Building ForumBuying Land
Home
Pros
Forum