Join Login
Building ForumBuying Land

Heartlands Estate, Tarneit VIC

Page 26 of 26
Hi Don
Thanks for the info mate, 115$ seems to be an expensive plan to me, let me search and find out more
I have got the security system already installed through our builder, I am more looking into the security camera thing, will def let you know once I come across anything interesting

To all the folks who have already moved in, how early can we ask the heartland team to do the fencing work around our property and what is the process of the same?

Also do we need to get the landscaping design vetted from the heartlands team to claim the 3000$ rebate on the landscaping?

Thanks for your help
Hi

I am new in this forum. Just want to know that has anyone booked the land at stage 19b ? and if so has anyone received when its gonna be titled clear ?

Thanks
PPatel
Hi PPatel,

I believe, Stage 19B was released for sale after / near around same time to stage 13 & 14.

Stage 14 got settled last month and Stage 13 is currently in the process to get settled.

I presume next month sometime 19B should settle.

Cheers
Hi All

can someone help me with the internet thing for our home, I called an ISP yesterday and seems the estate is not yet NBN ready. I am clueless as to how can I progress ahead.
Hi guys

Just a question in regards the body corporate fee, are we obliged to pay it even if the house is still under construction?

Also would the council fix my nature strip which a quarter of it is on the way of my driveway, it seems poorly planned as there are a lot of this cases ive seen around especially on a corner block.

Thanks heaps
Hi,
We were paying the body Corp fees while our house was getting built. You can give them a call to discuss though.

As for your nature strip I have no idea sorry
Hi

Any any idea when stage 16 is getting titled. Our conveyancer sent an email saying it would be ready by early this month and haven't heard anything yet.

Thanks

donzay
Hi PPatel,

I believe, Stage 19B was released for sale after / near around same time to stage 13 & 14.

Stage 14 got settled last month and Stage 13 is currently in the process to get settled.

I presume next month sometime 19B should settle.

Cheers
Hello Friends,

I am new member in this community as booked our lot in Stage-29.

Based on your experience, do you have any tentative timeline for titling?

Appreciate your guidance.

Thanks,
Vikas
vikas_ahuja
Hello Friends,

Thanks,
Vikas

Hi Vikas,

I am in Stage 27 they said june at first, now they are saying july or probably august. So expect couple of months i would say.
afterashok
vikas_ahuja
Hello Friends,

Thanks,
Vikas

Hi Vikas,

I am in Stage 27 they said june at first, now they are saying july or probably august. So expect couple of months i would say.

Thank you

I am assuming, for us (stage 29), it will go upto December.
vikas_ahuja
afterashok
vikas_ahuja
Hello Friends,

Thanks,
Vikas

Hi Vikas,

Thank you

I am assuming, for us (stage 29), it will go upto December.

I would assume so...

Very dissapointed now that the land office is saying that land title will be further delayed to september/october as they have not yes started construction. SO dissapointing..
afterashok
Very dissapointed now that the land office is saying that land title will be further delayed to september/october as they have not yes started construction. SO dissapointing..

If it was me.. I would not sign the contract until the block is titled.
If they haven''t even started, it'll be at least a year before they finish.
Hi all,
Might be an inactive topic but we’re having some major issues with Heartlands stage 28. The stage included a building envelope restriction that we were not aware of and Henley overlooked the guidelines in that case because it’s unusual to leave 1.15m easement on either side. Did anyone face the same issue, the land gets titles in March 2018 and were very upset and confused. My question is can the building envelope be changed to fit a house design. The problem is with all the block near the creek area.

Thanks FB
fat32bit How big is your block ? Is it just your block or is it the entire stage? Might be worth sharing the engineering for the block/stage so we can help.
Thanks Baronx, it’s the entire stage 28. For the stages to be titled now, most of them have the same issue being close to the creek and the last of the plots to be titled. It’s a 14 X 31.57 m block but we are very limited to what we can build on it. We will be taking it up further with the review board of the estate but it wasn’t highlighted to us at the time of sale. Very disappointing...
Hi fatbit.

I have the same envelope aswell but you can construct garage out of envelope. Rest you have to leave 1.15 each side. Atleast it was for my block. My block is 14x28. Call me if you are getting stressed and want to understand 0430198484.

Ashok

fat32bit
We will be taking it up further with the review board of the estate but it wasn’t highlighted to us at the time of sale.

As far as I understand, building envelopes are defined by the council and the estate just focuses on the design guidelines.
Related
23/02/2024
Building inspector recommendations for Melbourne VIC?

Building A New House

I have posted this before: We hired Darbecca to do every stage inspection, and I strongly recommend them to anyone that asks me. They were amazing. Thorough reports…

You are here
Building ForumBuying Land
Home
Pros
Forum