Join Login
Building ForumBuying Land

Heartlands Estate, Tarneit VIC

Page 1 of 26
Hi All, We have just put a holding deposit on one of the land lots in the upcoming Heartlands Estate in Tarneit VIC, but still confused if we have made the right decision.
So, just wondering what are everyone's opinions on the suburb or the estate?
we bought one in heartlands too! We had look around tarneit, found only heartlands has lots of lands to choose. The developer is the same of the reserve estate. I quite like the whole estate design, and look forward to build a house there.
vicky_qj
we bought one in heartlands too! We had look around tarneit, found only heartlands has lots of lands to choose. The developer is the same of the reserve estate. I quite like the whole estate design, and look forward to build a house there.

Hey Vicky.. congrats ! hoping that they release in March 2011 and not delay too much
Not a bad buy for the long term. There would be a proposed freeway E6 to be built around there. but do check if the new proposed rail line runs along Davis Road or further down. Might have issues with noise.
baronx
vicky_qj

Hey Vicky.. congrats ! hoping that they release in March 2011 and not delay too much

We are in stage 6, looking at next Apirl titled.
ingwen
Not a bad buy for the long term. There would be a proposed freeway E6 to be built around there. but do check if the new proposed rail line runs along Davis Road or further down. Might have issues with noise.

good information! thank you!
A few stages have been sold out now.. just wondering if anyone else has bought land in Heartlands Estate ? And who are you building with ?
baronx
A few stages have been sold out now.. just wondering if anyone else has bought land in Heartlands Estate ? And who are you building with ?

Hi there!

We have bought a block in stage 6, which will hopefully title next month

We'll be building with Places Homes, fingers crossed it'll be a smooth process!!

What stage have you bought? Have u chosen a builder?
Lizzay87
baronx

Hi there!

We have bought a block in stage 6, which will hopefully title next month

We'll be building with Places Homes, fingers crossed it'll be a smooth process!!

What stage have you bought? Have u chosen a builder?

Hey Lizzay.. Excellent choice !

We are in stage 1b titling next month too (fingers crossed) and building with Porter Davis. Still haven't signed the contract but will probably get it done next week if those guys get their $hit sorted.
Hi There,

We have bought a land in Stage 8b and we are building with Simonds. Land settlement expected in June/July
jitendrasharma
Hi There,

We have bought a land in Stage 8b and we are building with Simonds. Land settlement expected in June/July

Good on ya mate !

Our land in stage 1b was supposed to be titled this month but was delayed to April..
Just out of curiosity, what price did you pay and what's the block size ?
Ours is a 400sq block costing 200k.
jitendrasharma
Ours is a 400sq block costing 200k.

Seems like they've bumped up the prices a bit.. not too much though. Ours is a 480m2 block.. 210K
well there were a few 400sq for around 187k-193k as well but they all were south/west facing and I was after a east/north facing block.
When did you buy your block of land and who are you building with?
jitendrasharma
When did you buy your block of land and who are you building with?

We bought it around end of August, building with p@rter d@vis..
jitendrasharma
Hi There,

Silly question, but have they relaxed the estate guideliness at all with stage 8 ? Cause we gotta have full front rendering on the house.. what about u guys ?
Not sure, think rendered pillar is mandatory but I am getting the front rendered. Any news on your titles?
jitendrasharma
Not sure, think rendered pillar is mandatory but I am getting the front rendered. Any news on your titles?

Estate design guidelines for our block states; The external face of any wall that has a street frontage must be constructed with approved cement rendered finish which is also applied to an area on each intersecting side wall of not less than 1 meter in width and covering the entire vertical height of such side wall for that 1 meter width.
Check what ur design guidelines say in the section 32 document (Point 1.6 in our doco).

Titles have been delayed..
they are saying May end or early June..
Finally got on here, we are building in The Heartlands Tarneit too in stage 1b. Just got the newsletter which now says land title in Mid June. oh well more time to save. Just wondered who else got the newsletter as I had to chase them for it?

Yes it is full front render.

We have design approval and building a Lexington q3.
haven't got any newsletter so far, may be because I am in stage 8a. Spoke to the sales office they said the titles are expected in early July for us.
Related
23/02/2024
Building inspector recommendations for Melbourne VIC?

Building A New House

I have posted this before: We hired Darbecca to do every stage inspection, and I strongly recommend them to anyone that asks me. They were amazing. Thorough reports…

You are here
Building ForumBuying Land
Home
Pros
Forum