Join Login
Building ForumBuying Land

Gables Box Hill- Massive transmission tower

Page 1 of 1
Hi All,
Am actively looking for a block to purchase in Gables.After visiting the sales office I went near the Red Gables Street where the new releases are located and saw this massive transmission tower. (A walker) Has anyone come across this? Is it very closer to new releases (Sep2020)? Because I have heard of negative impacts on resale value and also radiation issues to residents when living closer to these transmission towers . Any information would be highly appreciated. Thx
HI SEAN
How did you go with buying land /?did you end up buy-in this land which you are mentioning above ?
Related
18/01/2024
Terry road box hill

General Discussion

I brought terry road box hill in June 2022 House was meant to be completed Nov 2023 That did not happen I had to chase them so much to the land Registration and…

8/01/2024
Mojo Homes, Enigma 46 - Gables NSW

Building A New House

Hi all, We are considering Enigma 46 from Mojo Homes in Gables, NSW. Has anyone built with Mojo and any pointers and feedback. Also, if anyone has built similar design…

16/07/2023
Options for Retaining Wall Sloping Hill

Landscape & Garden Design

Howdy all. I am looking for feedback on what people would do to maximise and make an area as flat as possible. First, out the front of the house is a sloping hill, pretty…

You are here
Building ForumBuying Land
Home
Pros
Forum