Join Login
Building ForumPools & Spas

Frameless Pool Fencing Panel Shattered when moving it

Page 1 of 1
Today when moving a panel of our framelss pool fencing to make room for another project it shattered in our hands. Both of us received cuts and scratches however we are lucky that is all it was.

Upon speaking with the glass company they stated that when the edges touch this happens.

I wouldn't have thought it would shatter so easily. I have had to move the panels many times and even completely removed two panels and nothing like this has happened.

Maybe I am nieve but I wouldn't have expected glass that is designed to go around a pool to shatter like this. I would have thought it would be a laminated glass?

Anyone else experienced anything like this?

I've heard that it can happen. Contact the manufacturer, they may give you replacement panels for free.

Holy crap. That is scarry stuff.

Related
26/11/2023
Frameless bath screen.

General Discussion

Thanks for the advise,much appreciated👍

1/09/2023
Moving a chandelier after it has been mounted

Lighting + Lighting Design

Hello everyone, I have a question regarding moving a chandelier after it has been mounted. The chandelier in question is quite large, measuring 4 meters…

25/09/2023
Invisible Channel Fix Glass Fencing

Pools & Spas

Need to remove glass panel out of concrete without wrecking the glass to get the spa room in, any recommendations on how to do that. Thank you

You are here
Building ForumPools & Spas
Home
Pros
Forum