Join Login
Building ForumPools & Spas

Fibreglass Pool - Colour HELP!

Page 1 of 1
Hi There
this is my first post on this page. We are about to put in a Narellan Symphony 6 meter pool

We are struggling to work out which colour??....I LOVE the Grey Quartz but i find it looks different in EVERY photo I've seen..... Any tips/photos of grey fibreglass pools??

thanks
Bec in Sydney
Remember that the colour of the pool is greatly affected by the colour of the sky at the time you look at it.
Time of day, clouds, and camera setup all change it completely.
Just trust your gut instinct, you will have better opinion than anyone else as long as the seller has informed you of a colours popularity and any feedback they have received after previous sales.
On a summers day to the naked eye:
a mid grey will make the water look dark greeny blue,
a dark grey will make it look blackish blue,
and a light grey will be dark bluish grey.
rebuilder86
Remember that the colour of the pool is greatly affected by the colour of the sky at the time you look at it.
Time of day, clouds, and camera setup all change it completely.
Just trust your gut instinct, you will have better opinion than anyone else as long as the seller has informed you of a colours popularity and any feedback they have received after previous sales.
On a summers day to the naked eye:
a mid grey will make the water look dark greeny blue,
a dark grey will make it look blackish blue,
and a light grey will be dark bluish grey.

Agree.

Don't they have photos of them ? I'd go for a blue-er colour in the sunlight. So ask them which is best for this.
This is where the pool is going I'm nervous I said grey Quartz now I'm think blue agate I don't want it to look fake if it's too blue
We just had blue agate installed and are very happy with the color. The water is a nice light blue but it really depends on cloud, sun etc. All pools look different depending on conditions.

We went with blue agate also and very happy with the colour.

Related
8/06/2023
Paint colour help please

General Discussion

Thankyou so much 😀 I've decided on White on white for doors and trims, White on white 50% on ceiling and Mt buller for walls. Fingers crossed it will look OK 😀

28/01/2024
Need urgent help regarding facade colour combination please

Building A New House

Thank you @. Tried to play with the facade models but the exact colour is not matching up.

26/02/2024
Need help on wall colour selection

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hi there, we have classic cream gutters, fascia’s, roller door and undercover carport. We are are going to paint the roof a terracotta orange colour. After some…

You are here
Building ForumPools & Spas
Home
Pros
Forum